PDA

View Full Version : Rear wiper relay

16v_paddy
27-04-2008, 10:15
Does anyone know where the rear wiper relay is???

My rear wiper works really dodgy, switch it on and it only goes about hal way and stops, I have to turn it off then back on again to get it back in its normal resting position :x

It sometimes works normal when I use the washer but not all the time. I've changed the whole mechanism twice now and get exactly the same result so I'm convinced its a dodgy relay, thing is I cant find the relay :x I've tried pulling out every 1 I can find to see which 1 works the rear wiper but havent been able to yet :x

Can anybody tell me where it is or could my problem be with the stalk bein dodgy??

Foley
27-04-2008, 12:08
I think you will find its not on/ in fuse box it is next to the fuse box mounted to the n/s a pillar (next to where the wiring loom for the door comes in ! I think it is either a blue or white rectangle shaped box and the plug has 5 or 6 wires coming out of it ! Hope this helps !

16v_paddy
27-04-2008, 12:44
Fond it, pulled it out and tried the rear wiper..... no change still doin its annoying thing :x It only affected the front wipers, just stopped the intermitent wipe from working

Has anyone local got 1 I could borrow to swap over to compare and see if it is this relay thats faulty??

16v_paddy
30-04-2008, 20:03
BUMP!

Anyone else got ideas since there's a few eletrical threads goin on atm?