PDA

View Full Version : BMW Drivers?!

Jamie.
16-06-2005, 20:16
why do they think they own the fookin road, think that their cars are the fasting mo fo's out there and have shitty attitudes?
coming home, and this BMW driver refuses to pull over, then as i go to overtake he accelerates(hard)? i then drop in behind as i am now going a respectible speed and am willing to travel at this speed, so i sit behind happily. on the next roundabout he gos about 30mph across it (far too slow) as i go past he accelerates hard as i am going past...why?!
this goes on constantly for a few miles. ive had enough so i now begin pissing him off, pulling out, pulling along-side, letting him accelerate hard and pulling in behind. i do it again and he waves as he acclerates hard....cheeky cunt becasue he THINKS he will pull away!!! so i hammer it in 3rd and 4th up to 90ish from about 50mph, pull about 5 car lenghts whilst tooting the horn. i then slow down so he has to pass me....let him get along side and accelerate hard. i then slow down again but he refuses to overtake...result.

KingStromba
16-06-2005, 20:22
Best thing to do mate is pull along side and get his attention and point down at his front tyre and mouth

'FLAT TYRE MATE'

Have a laugh when you see him pull over in your rear view mirror :D

Loser

richy
16-06-2005, 20:38
i use to have a bmw and thought i could beat everything, then i crashed it lol so got a saxo vtr and same again, oh now i have a clio williams and still same lol can take on the world :wink:

Andyvalver
17-06-2005, 12:07
Best thing to do mate is pull along side and get his attention and point down at his front tyre and mouth

'FLAT TYRE MATE'

Have a laugh when you see him pull over in your rear view mirror :D

Loser

I gotta try that. lol