PDA

View Full Version : for sale valver 15inch brand new grathite gray boxed!!!!!!!!

ant84
20-04-2008, 21:11
for sale

15inch brand spanking new vlaver wheel from renault boxed.

its grathite grey new ever had a tyre fitted on it sat in box for about 3years
cost my m8 around £130 so sensible offers please i will contact m8 with the offers.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/ant_corsa/S6300371.jpg

the buyer will have to pick up im affraid as my m8 wont post it sorry guys and girls.

ant84
20-04-2008, 22:28
my m8 just rang me and said offers round £80 for a quick sale if poss

MatBrown
22-04-2008, 17:44
It's been on Ebay and didn't even sell for £15 so doubt he'll get £80 for it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330227765698&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

Mat.

Daz.
22-04-2008, 18:33
did they even make that colour at renault?

MatBrown
22-04-2008, 18:42
Must have done, i have one sitting here too.

Mat.

ant84
26-04-2008, 20:31
just so u know this wheel was not on ebay it was my m8s wheel which hes had for ages he was gonna get the rest of wheels in the same colour and use this as a spear but dont want to now so asked me to put up for sale.

i have got it still and hes open to offers.
it now lives in my shed so collection will be from my house.

thanks for the intrest peeps :D

MatBrown
27-04-2008, 09:16
just so u know this wheel was not on ebay it was my m8s wheel which hes had for ages

The box behind both wheels is exactly the same!

Mat.

schakal
27-04-2008, 09:45
just so u know this wheel was not on ebay it was my m8s wheel which hes had for ages

The box behind both wheels is exactly the same!

Mat.

lol :lol:

Mat.

Daz.
27-04-2008, 10:25
I don't think its the same box Mat, ones on its laid down on its side the others upended - spooky sticker positions though!!

donsrno1
27-04-2008, 10:37
I don't think its the same box Mat, ones on its laid down on its side the others upended - spooky sticker positions though!!

Think its actually two boxes on top of each other in the pic above. As mat says it is the same box as you can see where the covering has come off the box if you look through the gap in the wheel and its exactly the same in the ebay ad.

MatBrown
27-04-2008, 11:21

Think its actually two boxes on top of each other in the pic above. As mat says it is the same box as you can see where the covering has come off the box if you look through the gap in the wheel and its exactly the same in the ebay ad.

Correct.

Mat.

Daz.
27-04-2008, 15:22
^^ oh yeh, well spotted :D

ant84
27-04-2008, 16:07
the box is the same as the ad well done probley coz there both from renault :roll: :roll:

as for the sticker i have no idea.
maybe the parts department when mass producing the product stuck it in the same place. god knows :? :?

anyway..................................

is any gonna make my mate an offer??

robster84
27-04-2008, 16:36
you said this was sold when you put it for sale on c16v

schakal
27-04-2008, 17:16
the box is the same as the ad well done probley coz there both from renault :roll: :roll:

as for the sticker i have no idea.
maybe the parts department when mass producing the product stuck it in the same place. god knows :? :?

anyway..................................

is any gonna make my mate an offer??

i have never heard so much bullshit in my life before .
well done fella :D

BristolSam16v
27-04-2008, 17:44
Its blatantly the same box, because you can see where something has been peeled off on both boxes? Whats the big deal about it being on ebay though? :S

schakal
27-04-2008, 17:50
Its blatantly the same box, because you can see where something has been peeled off on both boxes? Whats the big deal about it being on ebay though? :S

its the bit where he is trying to make out everyone here are
a bunch of fooking retards :x

that wheel is probably well worth what he is asking for
but the way he is lieing/bullshitting makes people question him
thats all .

drsmith1979
27-04-2008, 19:56
now now children lol

The wheel is obviously brand new and in new condition still boxed, i agree it is definitely the same box on eBay as it is in the pic here.. however, you shouldn't feel the need to lie about it, i put loads of things on eBay worth lots of money in the right niche, that don't sell for 10quid! so just because it doesn't sell on ebay doesn't mean it isn't worth the asking price.

I think you may have thought you were being accused of ripping the club off by putting such a different price up than the one that was on ebay. Thats not the case, for the budding original restorers it will be a great buy! but for the majority of people, when they smell a rat they will rather walk away. So i just think you should've been a little more upfront and honest, even if your friend put it on without you knowing, it is obvious to see that it is in exactly the same condition as both pics and is definitely the same box/wheel. Just pushing things on and trying to say that it isn't is only going to push more people away.

Its a great wheel and one for the officiado's of the club, say it like it is!

Flan
28-04-2008, 16:06
LMAO. A classic thread!!

:lol:

why would 2 friends buy 1wheel each, is it like a comp.

Collect all 4 :P

rob-legend
28-04-2008, 17:41
LMAO. A classic thread!!

:lol:

why would 2 friends buy 1wheel each, is it like a comp.

Collect all 4 :P

hahaha excellent 8)

ant84
28-04-2008, 23:15
im not bullshitting ok
if my m8 had put it on ebay then i would of said at the start.
all i know is my m8 cam over and askked me to sell the wheel coz he dont want it.
he hates ebay so he asked me to put it on the car sites im signed up 2 whats the harm.

so please stop spamming my post and just let people look at it in intrest and not for the digging posts.

thanks for nothing.

thanks to admin for sticking up for me.

Flan
29-04-2008, 09:51
It soulds like your mate took a picture of that exact box and wheel and put it on E-bay. if you knew or not who cares!

It was funny though :lol:

The bottom line is it is a very nice wheel in A1 condition so good luck with the sale. 8)

drsmith1979
29-04-2008, 17:14
Don't be a cock, we are trying to help you resolve the situation and get your parts sold... so it would be in your best interests to not try and piss everyone off about it... this is OUR club, you are a guest... people come on here without ever using the forum properly and sell stuff as a means to an end, making money from our good reputation...which isn't what the site is designed for...... so i suggest you 'suck it up' and just concentrate on selling the wheel... a spade is a spade.

...which was what i was trying to help establish, but looking at your grammar and spelling it's obvious that it was well above your intelligence level....

ant84
29-04-2008, 20:17
i cant be arsed with it anymore.

i told my mate about it and he said "**** them there loss take it off the site"

and to be honest i dont blame him the way you guys have treated a newbie is realy bad with all this sites im on ive never had so much hastle over a sale of a wheel or anything.

hope your nicer to the next person who wants to sell somthing who is new or you might drive them away.

anyway hope you have a good show season and future with a club that hastles newbies.

good bye pricks!!(aimed to the ones who have moaned at me and made my stay shit).
:evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

drsmith1979
29-04-2008, 20:33
haha....... not laughed so hard in ages, don't forget to drop your backseat on the way out, it makes your car 25% faster! :D

seanofnp
29-04-2008, 20:36
haha....... not laughed so hard in ages, don't forget to drop your backseat on the way out, it makes your car 25% faster! :D

this surely aint that corsa bloke? lol

drsmith1979
29-04-2008, 20:45
who knows... he'll come back, they all do....... he will just re-register under a different name.

This is why we need a minimum post count to be able sell things, as muppets like this come on and expect to sell things hassle free on the back of the clubs reputation and good standing, and so obviously pull the wool over fellow members eyes with convoluted stories about boxes that have identical twins with identical birth marks..... causes uproar (i couldn't sleep at my afternoon nap time!) and then simply slags us off and leaves!

Fair play, some people may have been a little defensive at first, but for me personally i tried to calmly diffuse the situation and help him shift his wheel... what do i get?! apparently i am a 'prick'... lol.... now although this may well be true, he isn't qualified to say so

8)

We will gladly welcome you back with open arms should you decide to come back, if not... theres a great website which sounds right up your alley... www.cliosport.net

richy
29-04-2008, 20:49
ok im going to lock this now, waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy off topic!

richy