PDA

View Full Version : can I just say what a top forum this is?

titcharoony
05-04-2008, 23:37
Had an altercation on, well.....shall we say another forum. granted I did blast the boards with an advert which was naughty. So i stood up and apologised and stated it would not happen again. Ended up getting into a debate over std vs modified. What I love about WC is there is a total respect from both sides of this debate. With everyone respecting both the notion of modifying their vehicles for speed, look, feel, or economy whathave you. And viceversa. These people respect the idea of keeping your car as standard as you can, keeping it original, restoring it and not deviating from the original detail - IN every mineute detail.
Just want to thank everyone on the forum for making that possible, I just couldnt get my point across to this guy that intricate small original details matter to some people - even if the design of the thing was later re done for future cars. Thanks to u all - top forum this. For ten points, guess which side im on?

Mr.AdamB
05-04-2008, 23:45
we all love u 2!!!

FATBOY
06-04-2008, 00:42
oh well!!! :D

richy
06-04-2008, 11:26
glad you like it :)

it can be hard for members to agree on many things with so many opinons, esp from ppl who dont/wont admit to being wrong or not like the fact ppl dont agree with them, each to there own at the end of the day!

titcharoony
06-04-2008, 13:12
well if im honest generally im a bit of a bickerer, and i usually just dont give up. but for once i just did the whole - 'well think what u want - all the best' ending to a convo. sometimes u just wont win i guess.

northy
06-04-2008, 20:20
i just like having a go at daz with his mixmatched williams 2....bar that im game what ever the mod....they are drivers cars and each to there own.

titcharoony
06-04-2008, 20:28
exactly, if people wanna mod their cars so be it - but i prefer the idea of driving what renault intended

northy
06-04-2008, 20:31
there are markets for both mate.....no one would be turned away. Modding a williams will add value just as a original one would. Depends what u want. Once u start its hard to stop.

Whos forum have u been having trouble on ?

titcharoony
06-04-2008, 20:33
rtoc - but i did blast it with adverts - so i stood up and aplogised - just wanted coverage i spose for the advert - didnt realise people wud go so nuts lol