PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Parts

Crossers
05-04-2008, 12:51
Right, it’s with a saddened heart that the time has come to lay the tubby to rest :(

The reason for the sale is there are repairs that need doing, (rear brake calipers and disks, new subframe due to rust, exhaust repair as baffles have gone and general body work)

I'm buying a house and every penny counts, i simply cannot do both so i've got to do the sensible thing and sell up. I'm gutted coz the 182 feels like a 1.2 compared to the Tubby. I'll not own a car this fast again, or for a very long time.

I'm going to break the car. I plan to sell the turbo parts as a kit, many many hours and pounds were spent sourcing all the parts for this! The block i'm going to ditch, the head will be sold separate. I'm not happy the box is going to hold out for long, so i'll just scrap that.

The kit will comprise of the following:

T28 Turbo
Turbo Manifold
Turbo Down pipe
Decat
T21 MAP Sensor
R21 Injectors (cleaned Sept 07)
ECU with Fastchip High Boost
WOSSNER forged Pistons (best to source new rings, they're about 40 notes)
Charge Cooler + Radiator + Pipe work
All hoses needed
Dump Valve
Oil cooler + Sandwich Plate + Pipe work
Boost Gauge

And basically any turbo parts I’ve forgotten to list you'll need to get it running.

I'll have loads of other bits from the car for sale when the turbo kit is sold.

The value of the items in this kit sold separately makes me shudder (coz i bought them all separate!), so i'm not naming a price. I'm open to offers.

I'm out of the country until the 1st May so there's plenty of time to think about it. If you're a member and want to see the parts/work involved, just look at my tubby thread. I now have a rather good knowledge of fitting this kit and getting it to run well, so advice etc will gladly be given to the buyer when fitting.

You will not be disappointed at the amazing performance of a Turbo’d willy (or valver), I’m gutted I’m having to do this
:cry:

Paul

paudi294
05-04-2008, 18:48
how much u want for the lot im looking 2 do a turbo con

birgiro
09-04-2008, 22:44
yes, how much??

seanofnp
09-04-2008, 22:52
price pls!