PDA

View Full Version : Flame grilled burgers!

richy
09-03-2008, 16:43
well after a long day stripping the wiring looms out of my williams i decided to grab some food, decided on bacon-cheeseburgers home made style! :D

so as im stood next to the grill cooking away i heard a spit noise then saw a orange glow from the grill....hmmm oh no... :shock: 2sec later i had 3ft of flames climbing up the grill/oven and up to the extractor! :firedevil: :shock: :shock: :shock:

the flames were covering/melting the controls to switch off the gas! :shock:
so after a second or 2 of panick i soaked a towl and lobbed it on and managed to turn off the gas and then put out the fire! smoke alarm was going mad and the kitchen was thick in smoke! stinks like **** know lol

talk about heart attack time!!, luckily only the cooker has any fire damage which i dont know how its just that!

oh and to top it off the flame grilled bacon-cheeseburgers were quite nice :lol: lol

take it from me... be carefull when cooking!

FATBOY
09-03-2008, 17:28
tut tut !!! beans on toast! cant go wrong. :D

Lunner
09-03-2008, 17:29
....topped with melted cheese

FATBOY
09-03-2008, 17:38
and worcester sauce. tried another one the other day, brown sauce mixed in with the beans! delicious

Lunner
09-03-2008, 17:42
Will have to try that....i'm living like a pauper atm, trying to save for a house

FATBOY
09-03-2008, 17:46
oh and must be branston beans too!!!

titcharoony
09-03-2008, 17:48
Get the jack daniels barbeque sauce from supermarket (full smoked is my personal fave variant) - its the shit.

FATBOY
09-03-2008, 18:12
Get the jack daniels barbeque sauce from supermarket (full smoked is my personal fave variant) - its the s**t.

yeah saw this in morrisons the other day. recommend it then????

titcharoony
09-03-2008, 18:24
ohhhhhhh yes. infact - im gona make a grilled turkey breast , tomato salsa and bacon sandwich now - with some of this stuff lobbed on. And grilled Emmental cheese on top. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm