PDA

View Full Version : HID Bi-Xenon kits - £75 Delivered

donsrno1
04-03-2008, 23:25
Some of you may have seen my other thread but I've heard back from those testing these kits (thanks btw) and all seems to be good so I'll be ordering some of these kits. I fitted some to the hybrid and the difference is amazing.

Price will be:

H4 Bi-xenon kit (xenon high and low beam) - £75 delivered

I will be able to get any colour you wish for these, though I would strongly recommend either 4.3K or 6K. I can also get H4 kits with xenon low beam and halogen (standard as you have currently) high beam for £65 delivered though if you want these you will have to let me know asap as I do not intend to order any as I would recommend the bi-xenon kit as much better for an extra £10.

If you are inerested drop me a PM and I will give you any more details you need. Hoepfully these should be with me early next week.

This price is at least £20 cheaper than any other UK based seller on ebay so really is a good price. All items also come with a 2 year warranty.

Here are a few pics of mine with the 4.3K kit and one of it with just the sidelights so you can have a kind of comparison of just how bright they are (though as you know the sidelights are useless anyway :lol:) :

Sidelights:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/IMG_0369.jpg

HID's (on low beam):

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/IMG_0370.jpg

HID's (low beam again):

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/IMG_0373.jpg

HID's (high beam)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/donsrno1/IMG_0374.jpg

Dave.

jamie
06-03-2008, 16:15
Yeah Interested mate, whats the best kit that you can recommend for my williams?

Jamie

white16valver
06-03-2008, 18:40
If I had some cash... :(

donsrno1
06-03-2008, 19:33
Yeah Interested mate, whats the best kit that you can recommend for my williams?

Jamie

Personally I would recommend the 4.3K lights as thats what I have on the hybrid at the moment and they are spot on imo. Up to about 6k would probably be ok as well but anything over that I would think will be a bit too blue, though it is largely down to personal preference.

If you are wanting a set just PM me mate.

donsrno1
06-03-2008, 19:34
If I had some cash... :(

I should be getting these fairly regularly from now on so if you are after a set at some other time just send me a PM and I should be able to get you some.

valver_Karl
06-03-2008, 23:22
when would you post and how long would they take?

alex_e3
06-03-2008, 23:28
Karl did you get yours sorted in the end - i.e. the problem with the delay from main to full beam?

Definitely considering these...........

valver_Karl
07-03-2008, 22:03
Karl did you get yours sorted in the end - i.e. the problem with the delay from main to full beam?

Definitely considering these...........

nope never got them sorted! its still doin my head in lol, thats why im thinking about buyin these! if i was you i would defo get them, the set iv got must be dodgy i.e post man pat might have dropped them cuz no1 else has had a problem

donsrno1
08-03-2008, 00:28
when would you post and how long would they take?

They should hopefully be with me by wednesday or thursday and any I have been sent payment for will be sent out straight away recorded next day delivery so should hopefully be with you by friday or saturday. If you are wanting a set just drop me a PM.

Quite a few have been sold already so if anyone wants any kept for them best to PM me so that I see your message asap.

summeh
09-03-2008, 11:09
That's quite a bit off the £57 price you said you could beat from the group buy I did?

valver_Karl
09-03-2008, 12:23
£57??? lol

donsrno1
24-03-2008, 01:27
OK guys, sorry about the delay buy I now have these kits. I've had them for about a week now but due to other priorities haven't updated here.

If anyone wants a set just PM me. Sets availiable are as follows:

Bi-Xenon kits (4.3K or 6K) - £75 delivered

1 x Hi/Lo kit (only xenon on the low beam and your old halogen for the high beam) - £65 delivered

donsrno1
28-03-2008, 14:00
BUMP

Still got some of these left.

donsrno1
06-04-2008, 23:02
BUMP