PDA

View Full Version : Cup Vs Nana Vs a Monkey

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 22:41
:shock:

Some good comparisons there fellas

richy
13-06-2005, 22:42
a cup a nana and a monkey sounds like somethign from micheal jackson trial!

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 22:43
a cup a nana and a monkey sounds like somethign from micheal jackson trial!

lol

Chris n`nic
13-06-2005, 22:43
Was a good blast...shame about the weather but some nice 3 way blasts....wait till I get my `remap` :wink:

Chris

Martin
13-06-2005, 22:52
i think the monkey mobile is deffo faster with cams...chuck out yer ballast and I think it would have been even! The nana does'nt seem to have that much top end and nowt over 6.5k....pity I missed the go on that 3 way blast by a half second too :(

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 22:57
i think the monkey mobile is deffo faster with cams...chuck out yer ballast and I think it would have been even! The nana does'nt seem to have that much top end and nowt over 6.5k....pity I missed the go on that 3 way blast by a half second too :(

Yep I'm happy with the Monkey machine, if i had got rid of Billy would of been a little closer, I seem to loose out on the limters, again racing chris, he crept past as I had to change gear, I was almost top end of 4th and he was in 3rd, im at top end of 5th and that freaky cup was still in 4th :shock:

Was fun though, roll on the remap indeed :twisted:

Lol I missed the three way blast too, wondered what the **** chris was beeping his horn at, thought there was police or something, then he shot off, hehe, only then did I twig :roll:

Martin
13-06-2005, 23:00
Aye mine has higher rev limit but I go no where when I use it....just as fast changing at 6.5k :? maybe I should have gone to chipwizard to have it mapped all the way to a 7.1k limit? Anyway I forecast a sub 14.5 run for your beast.. :D

Martin
13-06-2005, 23:00
...depending on how much stripping you do of course! :twisted:

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 23:04
Aye mine has higher rev limit but I go no where when I use it....just as fast changing at 6.5k :? maybe I should have gone to chipwizard to have it mapped all the way to a 7.1k limit? Anyway I forecast a sub 14.5 run for your beast.. :D

Yeah you seemed to be changing gear about the same time as me, Chris's beast never stops, VTEC stylee 8)

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 23:08
...depending on how much stripping you do of course! :twisted:

Just the back seats I reckon, cause Billy wants to come so I have to leave the front in, will give me a chance to compare times with the same state of trim though.

Martin
13-06-2005, 23:11

Yeah you seemed to be changing gear about the same time as me, Chris's beast never stops, VTEC stylee 8)

Aye was surprised how quick it is considering it's ill! Must be rapiiiiid when it's fighting fit!

Chris n`nic
13-06-2005, 23:13
Lol @ Vtec. Does seem to be pulling slightly better right to the limiter than recently when it seemed to die off a little at 7k ( :wink: ) Should be good to see what you get on Sunday Rob...looking good for mid 14`s as Martin says....

Oh yeah...I was three up btw :wink:

Chris

Chris n`nic
13-06-2005, 23:15
If Billy wants to come with us he can Rob...I`m not running so I`ll have full interior and probably set off at 9ish....Let me know either way

Chris

FlamingMonkey
13-06-2005, 23:17
If Billy wants to come with us he can Rob...I`m not running so I`ll have full interior and probably set off at 9ish....Let me know either way

Chris

Good idea Batman, but it might be an idea to run in the same trim as usuall to see the difference?

Not sure if Shell wanted to come also, either way your my hero

Chris n`nic
14-06-2005, 00:38
No prob Bob...let me know b4 the time

Chris

northy
14-06-2005, 08:06
glad to hear that the police wernt involved this time guys....

so the cams have made a differance then rob....good lad.

Still carnt get over chris's.....im shocked he can pull so much when he goes into over drive mode in 4th heeheee.....pitty they never did a poo sport for the williams. :D