PDA

View Full Version : Spark Plugs.

big hp
12-06-2005, 23:11
According to all charts, the NGK BKR6EK is listed as the plug for the williams. BUT, According to my autodata CD the plug I want is actually BCP7ET. Now speaking to a few parts places they say they have no record of this being the case and they don't actually list it. Even the NGK website says the BKR6EK is the right plug.

Anyone else had the same problems / findings.

KingStromba
12-06-2005, 23:13
I just get my plugs from Nick Hill. That way i dont have to remeber loads of numbers :D

big hp
12-06-2005, 23:17
I'll fit them anyway :D

I got them from a friend of mine who works at a motor factors. 4 spark plugs, 2 headlamp bulbs, and 1 litre of screen wash £8.76 god i love trade accounts 8)

MatBrown
12-06-2005, 23:56
According to all charts, the NGK BKR6EK is listed as the plug for the williams. BUT, According to my autodata CD the plug I want is actually BCP7ET. Now speaking to a few parts places they say they have no record of this being the case and they don't actually list it. Even the NGK website says the BKR6EK is the right plug.

Anyone else had the same problems / findings.

Conclusion:

Autodata Suck!

Mat.

Daz
13-06-2005, 07:38
I just get my plugs from Nick Hill. That way i dont have to remeber loads of numbers :D

Same.
Bought the Service Kit from him.. good stuff!

KingStromba
13-06-2005, 10:07
Just to note:

Nick Hill, Hillpower and all associated companies, make no claim that their sparkplugs or any other part supplied, new or used, are the highest performing item on the market. Further, it may be that someone can supply a slightly better plug or a plug to as high a technical specification as the plugs supplied by Nick Hill, Hillpower and associated companies. Any suggestions that these items are able to outperform others on the market is purely speculative, and Nich Hill, Hillpower and associated companies take no responsibility for this misenterpretation. This does not affect your statutory rights.

Sorry, have to be careful these days.

MatBrown
13-06-2005, 17:37
LOL.

You love it!

Need to get you an avatar with a fishing rod/hook on it.

Mat.

big hp
13-06-2005, 17:56
LOL

Gotta love it :wink:

BRUN
16-06-2005, 00:54
BCP7ET do exist, they are a long life triple electrode plug