PDA

View Full Version : She's Back!

Daz.
18-02-2008, 17:55
I forgot how wank driving an old car was :lol:

The joy of a akward first gear, where sometimes you have to select second before first..

The rattles...

The arnie clutch (well after having a fiesta for 3 months that you only have to breath on!)

The blowing manifold that just ruins a nice sounding exhaust..

Oh and the total of £612 its cost me for HER running into me.

Garage have done sterling work but I dunno do I just need to fall for it again? right now I have no interest in it - infact I took the fiesta to the shops rather than the willy just cause I couldn't be arsed with it.

Shouldn't I be happy its back? :?

FATBOY
18-02-2008, 18:09
nice one! about time!!!! :D *cough* stickers *cough* :wink:

titcharoony
18-02-2008, 18:28
hello there daz, glad to hear you have your car baCAN I HAVE STICKERS SOON PLEASE DEAR GOD WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES - MY WILLY 3 IS CRYING FOR HAVING SUCH SHODDY STICKERS ON HERck, hope everything is as it should be and you're happy again. oh yes......

stickers please? ;)

MatrixGuy
18-02-2008, 18:46
No interest in it bud?! are you feeling ok?!! :shock:

surely its a matter of time when you realise why you love it so much? no?

i know i really hate mine sometimes but we have a love/hate relationship, lol.

MatBrown
18-02-2008, 19:10
Sounds like you've OD'd on Valium Daz.
Stop being a girl and get in the damn willy!

Mat.

Wobba
18-02-2008, 19:38
Driving a girls car for so long will make thee soft. Get out there, find a nice B road...sorted!

donsrno1
18-02-2008, 20:26
Driving a girls car for so long will make thee soft. Get out there, find a nice B road...sorted!

What he said :lol: Whenever I go off the clio a bit of B-road action always reminds me why I love the car.

Coops
18-02-2008, 21:29
soft git, stop winging, go find a proper road and drive the damn thing :roll:

wavy
18-02-2008, 22:27

:lol:
couldnt of put it better myself (apart from the thee bit ?)
ya big girls blouse go n rag it :)

kenny
19-02-2008, 12:19
You'll get over it Daz, the £600 is probably still grating on you, how did that happen?

Daz.
19-02-2008, 16:49
Given it back now to get a few things fixed but yes I can now say I've fallen again :D

I think its the fact that I resent having to spend money I don't have and its not running as well as when she hit me but that SHOULD be fixed by next week.

So the return lasted a day and a half :lol:

The slicks on the front are not helping me either to be fair I forgot how bad they were!

titcharoony
19-02-2008, 17:38
so when can we start bugging you more so for decals?

Daz.
19-02-2008, 18:01
When its returned again and when I get the blue - infact thats reminded me to chase that up its been 2 weeks now and no delivery, they've happily taken the money mind...