PDA

View Full Version : Nob Head Lorry Drivers on m1

Jamie.
12-06-2005, 14:36
On the way down to London i noticed the mass abundance of articulated lorries, something to which i am not used to seeing as i live out in rural north wales-however most lorry drivers i came across were tossers.
on the way down the m1 there was a bit of a hold-up and there was a queue of traffic (all 3 lanes) and i was sat in the outside lane, all traffic in my lane was moving at about 55-60ish mph. because the traffic was stop-start instead of being sat on the Audi A4's bumber (car ahead) i decided to sit about 25/30 ish yards behind. this is a "fair" distance, not a massive but i didnt want to slam into their arse, especailly since we were still moving at 60mph. howver a guy in an iceland lorry behind me flashed me??? wtf??? he wanted me to move over so he could gain 40 yards then have to pull over for me since i was cruising at 85mph when the traffic disparsed. fookin nob head. his lane then started moving faster than mine and he went past me shaking his head....what a dickhead! i gave him the v and he wasnt impressed. i pulled in behind him and flashed him after the traffic moved away.....prick! he didnt like that though :twisted:
also drivers in london are soooooooooo stressed. i remember reading someones thread about buying a scooter, and if i lived down south i would deff buy 1!
i also overtook countless lorry driver's on the phone, one of which was straddling two lanes.
some peoples driving on the motorway is disgusting!