PDA

View Full Version : Track Day at LLandow July 2nd

Fred
10-06-2005, 18:36
on behalf of the "Wheel Nuts" trackday club

they are desperatley in need for people to attend this track day, otherwise the club will be forced to close

www.llandow.com (site is down?)

great circuit, ideal for novice track users!!

price is fantastic value also at £100 (plus a possible £25 membership fee, but i will confirm this ASAP) for ALL DAY open pit lane, including lunch

Please help keep this club going

post name below if interested

cheers FRED

Fred
10-06-2005, 18:37
http://www.easytrack.co.uk/guides/llandlow.asp?lid=32
http://www.motorsport-events.co.uk/llandow.htm

KingStromba
10-06-2005, 19:34
on behalf of the "Wheel Nuts" trackday club

they are desperatley in need for people to attend this track day, otherwise the club will be forced to close

www.llandow.com (site is down?)

great circuit, ideal for novice track users!!

price is fantastic value also at £100 (plus a possible £25 membership fee, but i will confirm this ASAP) for ALL DAY open pit lane, including lunch

Please help keep this club going

post name below if interested

cheers FRED

Do i look like a ****ing charity? Shit happens.

northy
10-06-2005, 22:49
sorry mate but i carnt afford this....i will ask around though buddy.

unless they are so desprate its half price.

richy
10-06-2005, 22:53
wouldnt of mind going but i cant afford it now and me car isnt ready yet!

Zollo
10-06-2005, 23:11
Hmmmm. When is the money needed and how many spaces do they need to fill? May be able to justify this as a needy cause!

Stromba - that's hardly a constructive comment. If you haven't got the balls to do drive your car hard on track, don't bother replying to the post :roll:

Fred
11-06-2005, 00:35
let me speak to the chairman on monday and see what i can negotiate on price

i'll let you know when the cash is required by

KingStromba
11-06-2005, 00:46
Hmmmm. When is the money needed and how many spaces do they need to fill? May be able to justify this as a needy cause!

Stromba - that's hardly a constructive comment. If you haven't got the balls to do drive your car hard on track, don't bother replying to the post :roll:

Was a joke :roll:

edde
11-06-2005, 01:08
Is there anywhere to camp near by or anyone want to share a travle loadge with e.
I'd be interested in going so long as I don't crash att the ring the weekend before but I don't want to drive down there (about 4.5 hrs drive) and do the track day and drive back all in the same day.

Fred
11-06-2005, 01:27
Is there anywhere to camp near by or anyone want to share a travle loadge with e.
I'd be interested in going so long as I don't crash att the ring the weekend before but I don't want to drive down there (about 4.5 hrs drive) and do the track day and drive back all in the same day.

there's a campsite next door

Zollo
11-06-2005, 16:36

Was a joke :roll:

Fair enough :D

Zollo
11-06-2005, 16:38
let me speak to the chairman on monday and see what i can negotiate on price

i'll let you know when the cash is required by

Ok, cheers mate. Will ask around, may be able to get a few more spaces.

KingStromba
11-06-2005, 16:49
Ill pay £50

Take it or leave it.

Fred
21-06-2005, 22:12
just to update

price is £100 for the full day including a BBQ at lunchtime

no need to send cheque, just turn up on the day with some £££

KingStromba
21-06-2005, 22:41
Might be worth it for me, i can eat £100 worth of BBQ to my self, so the track day would technically be free. :D

Zollo
22-06-2005, 08:36
just to update

price is £100 for the full day including a BBQ at lunchtime

no need to send cheque, just turn up on the day with some £££

Does that mean we don't have to commit just yet? Just that I don't know if my car is going to be fit enough for this. :?

Zollo
22-06-2005, 08:37
Might be worth it for me, i can eat £100 worth of BBQ to my self, so the track day would technically be free. :D

I challenge you to a BBQ eating contest :P

KingStromba
22-06-2005, 10:40

I challenge you to a BBQ eating contest :P

You eat the BBQ im going for the hambergers :P

Fred
29-06-2005, 05:59
no need to say yay or ney, just turn up if you can with £100 in yer pocket

(ask for simon, and tell him i sent you, he's the boss at Jenvey Throttle Bodies)

we know King isn't going because its the same day as MAXPOWER LIVE!!! have fun looking at the saxo's!!

KingStromba
29-06-2005, 12:07
no need to say yay or ney, just turn up if you can with £100 in yer pocket

(ask for simon, and tell him i sent you, he's the boss at Jenvey Throttle Bodies)

we know King isn't going because its the same day as MAXPOWER LIVE!!! have fun looking at the saxo's!!

I thought you were meant to be a good driver Fred?