PDA

View Full Version : Burnout Paradise

jamie
25-01-2008, 16:55
It came out today guys, im gonna head down and pick it up today sometime.

I will post some impressions later on but for those of you who own the game what do you think?

Discuss. . . . . .

number1
25-01-2008, 18:23
Had a blast on it today in the local games shop, looked awesome on hd will have to invest in a 360 soon

jamie
25-01-2008, 22:51
Yeah iv got it and it does look amazing.

Have only played for about an hour but impressed so far.

jamie
26-01-2008, 18:53
Right then given this a bit of time and its a great game.

Here is what I think in a nut shell......

The GOOD

-The game looks amazing!

-Just like revenge great use of dolby digital 5.1 sound seperation. If you own revenge you know how great that game sounded with the right equipment.

-The demo sucked compared to the full game so do not base what you think on the demo build alone, the full game is amazing and has so much content.

-Online is great and so easy. Jump in and out as you please with so much to do.

-Funny use of vision cam....take someone out, strike a pose and they get to see the mugshot of who took em out.

The BAD

-No instant restart if you fail a race.

-Hit and miss soundtrack, get the 360 version and you can play your custom tunes.

-No 'crash mode' This has been replaced by a mode called 'showtime' and while its quite fun it not a patch on the old style mode. I know the developers wanted a change but they could have created a 'crash mode' as a seperate mode.

At the moment thats all I can think of. Compared to revenge this is very different. For hardcore fans of the series pick up both games there so different its worth playing them both.

To me paradise is a 8.5/10 a wicked game!

Jamie

jamie
03-02-2008, 19:43
So anyone here playing this?

Justin..
03-02-2008, 20:21
yeah ive got it or fmy ps3

thelynx
03-02-2008, 23:29
Played the demo seemed ok.. Thats on the 360 though

jamie
06-02-2008, 10:59
Played the demo seemed ok.. Thats on the 360 though

The full game is so much better than the impression the demo gave.