PDA

View Full Version : GSF brakes

bluenose
18-01-2008, 11:16
I'm unsure as to which ones i need because i cant see the Williams listed? I'm after a pair of fronts and i was wondering if i could get away with only changing one rear or is it best to change both at the same time? Also, do the rear ones come with the bearings pressed in like the Renault items?
Apologies for bringing this up again, i did e-mail them through their website a few days ago and i havent heard anything.
Any part numbers and help/advice greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

Winston
18-01-2008, 11:31
I'm off into Renault this afternoon for bits for my williams, and im going to enquire about brakes for mine too!

Will let you know the prices from renault for both front and rears! I can get everything trade price too so if you need anything let me know :)

Laura

bluenose
18-01-2008, 11:40
If you could that would be fantastic! :D

Winston
18-01-2008, 11:42
No worries, will post it up tonight for you :)

I have to go in as the bloke isn't familiar with a williams and he dont know half of what i want! Plus he seems ot think a new injector cover is £130 inc vat, for a bit of plastic, im sure hes got ti wrong!

I also waned a set of centre caps for my wheels, and he said well they will just come in the standard silver of the williams alloys lol, i had to laugh and then correct him!

bluenose
18-01-2008, 12:05
:lol:
Yeah that would be much appreciated if you could. I need to get a collection of stuff together ready for next wednesday as i've booked the day off to get everything done ready for the MOT! I've been meaning to get in touch with you actually to see if you had any Williams spare wheels knocking around with enough tread to pass an MOT as one of my rear wheels is buckled :evil:

Winston
18-01-2008, 12:12
Bloody hell!!

I know winston aint got any williams steels but he has got a valver steel!

If thats any good i will get him to sort one out for you!

bluenose
18-01-2008, 12:32
Yeah that would be cool, i'm just after a cheap wheel or 2 to get the car through the MOT to be honest. Aslong as it fits it doesnt matter too much what it is! :lol:

BRUN
18-01-2008, 13:50
Winston !!!

why are you not coming to see me, best prices :D

and he is correct on the plastic inlet manifold/injector cover, they ARE over £100 IIRC

Lunner
18-01-2008, 13:53
Should have charged you more for that mint one you had off me!!

Winston
18-01-2008, 13:58
Its Laura not Winston and im stuck at my mums as my car is poorly!

That one you sent us was sprayed black not oem, which is what i want! The biggest give away was the primer on the back!

Lunner
18-01-2008, 13:59
Was it??

Appologies, looked orignal to me lol

Winston
18-01-2008, 14:17
Yup it was lol

I can't see how Renault can charge over £100 for a bit of plastic thats the same size as the spark plug cover and i only paid £30 for that!