PDA

View Full Version : ebay disputes

1fast6
15-01-2008, 22:00
Few questions regarding ebay's online dispute system from a buyers point of view where the item did not arrive within a reasonable period of time.

1) How long does it take to resolve.
2) What evidence do you need to provide to win out?
3) Does feedback still get exchanged after the dispute is resolved? If so does the winner of the dispute get protection from a bad feedback comment?

Thanks[/list]

FATBOY
15-01-2008, 22:57
was it payed by paypal???? if so then your covered. when my item didnt arrive i opened a dispute via paypal and sent the seller a message via paypal and awaited for a reply , normally it can be resolved via that. if no reply in say 2 weeks you can ask paypal to resolve it. ive done it twice and won both times and got a full refund. i didnt have to provide any evidence etc. and i dont think you are protected against bad feedback revenge tho...

titcharoony
16-01-2008, 00:00
threatening a dispute with paypal and ebay usually sorts it for me.

1fast6
16-01-2008, 00:34
Have threatened a dispute. Still no communications from the seller.

Dispute time I think.

It just annoys me that they are no doubt going to give me negative feedback when I have not done anything wrong.

titcharoony
16-01-2008, 10:17
contact one of their previous buyers and see if they've got an email or to check their expereinces, they might say leave it for a bit, he just sow or sumthing. but if u want a dispute...go for it