PDA

View Full Version : Baffles gone?

J o n
17-02-2005, 13:16
I think they may have been damaged somehow on my powerflow as it makes some strange sounds... 2 live, any chance you can have a look for me as I'm clueless! lol

KingStromba
17-02-2005, 13:17
I think mine went on my scorpion. I got a buzzing sound as the revs rose.

2 live
17-02-2005, 13:28
yeah mate no probs......still cant be arsed to get the car sorted yet.so mite do it fri....if u not busy pop over

J o n
17-02-2005, 13:32
i'm working tomorrow and all weekend pal, but dont know if i'll bother going in Monday or Tuesday, so i'll bell you on it over the weekend. Is there any way of saying for deffo if they are gone/damaged? If so i'll have an excuse to go to top gear and get some kick ass newun made... may get it in standard style too... mainly to wind Northy up then I can slag him off when he tries to copy me ;)

2 live
17-02-2005, 13:34
lol..well im workin sun....so jus avin fri sat off....

does it sound like a moped ??

KingStromba
17-02-2005, 13:34
Isnt powerflow guaranteed for life?

2 live
17-02-2005, 13:37
yes mate they are.if theres owt wrong with it, and u can prove u bought it from them, theyl replac free of charge.....they mite get a bit arsey with something that particular shop hasnt suplied n fitted the item to ur car originally tho.....but with it sayin powerflow on the silencer, they shut be too bad

J o n
17-02-2005, 13:46
yeah, it's deffo a Powerflow one! lol

well it's not sounding quite right to be honest, it makes some weird noises that I cant even describe, it's one of those where you have to hear it in person (so to speak...).

you reckon Top Gear in Burnley would sort it out then with enough grief from me?

FlamingMonkey
17-02-2005, 13:55
Yeah mine did the same on my Magnexer, Top Gear boyos sorted it in Burnley, just banged on a new Powerflow Box and I was sorted in half hour or so