PDA

View Full Version : I actually just nearly killed a child.

seanofnp
12-01-2008, 15:12
And some woman and bloke outside a house.

This kid waits for me to drive past and kicks a ****ing football at my car.

After just getting it back i was upset to say the least, i didnt swear at the kid at all i was just angry and shouted aksing him with he thinks hes playing at.

Then one of the kids he was withs mum and dad come out and ask me if theres a problem and i said they need to speak to his mother and control their kids.

Their excuse was "you have to remember they are kids"

Well when i was a kid my mother would have ****ing killed me if she found out id done something like that.

Dad got arsey and said just go and i soon was telling him to **** off and getting annoyed. Im normally really well tempered when not working the door. But i lost it earlier and almost drop kicked the kid over a roof and smacked the dad for condoning their behavior.

God im so ****ing angry. Luckily there is no damage but if there was id have lost it im sure.

drsmith1979
12-01-2008, 15:23
count to 10........1,,,,,,,,2,,,,,,,,,3,,,,,,,, lol

drsmith1979
12-01-2008, 15:23
or go to your 'happy place' 8)

titcharoony
12-01-2008, 15:25
'YOU'RE GONA DIE CLOWN!!!'

Bailey_1260
12-01-2008, 15:52
why did you stop?! the Kids round my end soon stoped doing that when i didnt slow down coming towards them :P

schakal
12-01-2008, 17:29
fooking ard as nails 8)

number1
12-01-2008, 18:27
Grr Sounds all to common of britain these days! im only 23 and i can see that the younger generation is getting worse than when i was little and kicking balls around!

When i was 12 or so we used to play football in our lane, like kids do, unfort this enraged some neighbours (not the ones in my neighbour rant)
came out kicked off at us, think the words were summat like "F**KING KIDS"
and said we were making the place like a council estate, until my friends dad, who lives next door to me joined in and pointed out... it is a F**KING council estate and They bought a house in a F**KING council estate so accept kids are going to be playing football during the day and evenings, (up to about 7:30) as we had to be in back then early, but theres kids down the road, The eldest is no older than 12 and out till midnight and not a problem!! even seen him carrying shopping on his way back from asda at 11pm before!!

Society is falling apart and when i have kids there going to be the odd ones out and not be allowed to get away with everything!!

Rant over!

Coops
12-01-2008, 18:50
:evil:

Laine_16v
12-01-2008, 19:50
i would have seen red.

Daz.
12-01-2008, 20:11
I'd have popped his ball and spat in his face :D

bluenose
14-01-2008, 01:35
I'd have popped his ball and spat in his face :D

I'd have just put his ball in the boot and drove off :D

Little feckers will appreciate it when they get their first car!

holl
14-01-2008, 12:44
Its really quiet were i live but the kids always play out, 1 kicked a ball it hit my car... alarm goes off they find it funny as it makes lots of different noices, i shouted at them n then next thing i look out the window to find them KICKING my car cos they think the alarm is funny!!!!!
little shits spring to mind!!!

summeh
14-01-2008, 21:42
Its really quiet were i live but the kids always play out, 1 kicked a ball it hit my car... alarm goes off they find it funny as it makes lots of different noices, i shouted at them n then next thing i look out the window to find them KICKING my car cos they think the alarm is funny!!!!!
little shits spring to mind!!!

Sounds like a gay Clifford alarm. Used to have one of these on my car when I lived in Hull, kids loved setting it off for fun.