View Full Version : Plastic under the wipers

17-02-2005, 11:15
What is the plastic that the wipers sit on called? If you looked at the front of the car with bonnet closed ts the bit between the windscreen and bonnet that the wiper arms come out of. Can you get new ones from Renault. If so what bits do you get?

And any idea on price.

J o n
17-02-2005, 12:12
it's called billy and it's expensive

17-02-2005, 12:19
Anyone? :roll:

big hp
17-02-2005, 13:09
Obanply. £79 from Renault.

big hp
17-02-2005, 13:11
Its called a scuttle panel. Not sure on price though.

17-02-2005, 14:32
The Scuttle panel comes in two parts.

One part is £52.05
The other is £53.17 (this bit comes with the plastic that joins the two and the rubber stip that joins it to the windscreen).

I will give part numbers when i order them, if you want to add these to the parts list Northy.

17-02-2005, 14:42
Are you, by any chance, building an entirely new Williams using new parts from your local renault dealer?

17-02-2005, 14:47

12 year old dinosaur indeed. CS can kiss my ass