PDA

View Full Version : foreign cricket teams

drsmith1979
08-01-2008, 18:10
this is ****ing beyond a joke... India have been warned before when playing Australia about calling their black players 'monkeys' with fans displaying cards and banners proudly.....

... yet they get accused of the same in Oz and just because a whole nation starts burning effigies of the umpires and ricky ponting, the ICC are going to let Singh play what the ****?!

This is where race is completely one sided, just because the indian cricket team have been caught sledging and crossing the line they have thrown all their toys out of the pram and are throwing a strop...

could you imagine if everytime something happened to the england cricket or football team the whole country rioted and burned people at the stake... reckon we would get anywhere?.. i think not

They just need to take it on the chin and say sorry, it was out of order and that would be that... but noooooooo they have to go on and on and bring up a plethora of excuses and playing the 'victim' role... the same happened with Pakistan when they were touring England...

Grow up you bunch of tossers, racism isn't a term coined just for white people.. it knows no bounds....

**** off.................

Rant over 8)

MAXIBOY
08-01-2008, 18:31
good strop...i,m liking it... 8)

titcharoony
08-01-2008, 21:27
i miss my soapbox.rock on.

schakal
08-01-2008, 21:49
lol cricket is for gheys and lady boys imo :P

FATBOY
08-01-2008, 21:51
lol cricket is for gheys and lady boys imo :P

seconded!!! would rather watch paint dry, than watch a man rub a red ball on his groin!!!

drsmith1979
09-01-2008, 16:34
oi! you are missing the point here...

just because a person of 'asian' decent has been found to be racially abusing someone of 'african' decent, everyone is in uproar and the indians are claiming the race card.. how the **** can they get away with it? they have already removed one of the umpires they were unhappy with... this is simply teaching people that aslong as you cause a big fuss you can be as racist as you like and get away with it...

ITS BOLLOCKS 8)