PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

bluenose
04-01-2008, 15:04
My god it's been a while! You can all pretend you've missed me now and not that you didnt notice i was gone :lol: I havent been anywhere, just been super busy and not had time to get on for a while! :lol:
MOT month this month and im booked in for next thursday! I'm pretty confident of a pass so all is good. Famous last words!
I shall be a part time northern monkey by the end of the year hopefully as i have decided to go back to university in Lancashire. Preston to be exact! That coupled with my premium going up after the little incident Christmas before last had convinced me the Willy had to be moved on but after a spirited drive i decided that i couldnt let it go :cry: So i will soldier on into the new year and continue with the plan of getting it back to as near mint as i can afford. It just might take a little longer than i had originally planned! I want to get it into a body shop as soon as finances allow to get the little dings and scratches sorted so thats the next major thing on the agenda after a minor service with the MOT.
Anyways, i should be around a bit more now so i'll speak to you all soon! :D

titcharoony
04-01-2008, 15:11
ahhh good luck with uni mate, im in final year and currently ****in it up! need to get off here and get my arse in gear! uni is annoying, ill be happy when im working and ive money to get my car minters.... :)

1995clio16v
04-01-2008, 16:42
Birmingham fans aren't welcome in the great city of PRESTON.

:wink:

FATBOY
04-01-2008, 17:31

:lol: :lol: :lol: going down going down going down!!!!!!

Coops
04-01-2008, 18:57
welcome back man!

1995clio16v
04-01-2008, 20:42

:lol: :lol: :lol: going down going down going down!!!!!!

Looks like it mate. Back to the good old days of the best away trips!! :wink:

wavy
04-01-2008, 23:58
good to see you and ya car back matey 8)
if its costing you loads **** it and just drive it
if it ain't broke don't fix it lol that saying treat em mean to keep em keen apply s to French cars u know lol
i'm sure u still owe me a burger or 2

bluenose
08-01-2008, 11:06
Yeah i probably do, we'll settle the burger score at the next show! Sat in the boot with one eye half open and a bbq in full flow! lol.
Preston have a Birmingham City legend in their ranks so if i do eventually make it up there i will probably go to the odd game to see how he is getting on 8) (It's Darren Carter by the way, he scored the winning penalty in the playoff final the first time we went up and on my birthday of all days :D :D )