PDA

View Full Version : 205 T16 vid

Martin
07-06-2005, 22:19
Almost as good as the maxi... :wink:

http://www.asnail99.co.uk/video/205t16.avi

Jamie.
14-06-2005, 21:49
woah, gr8 vid. that T16 205 is fookin raaapid!!!

KingStromba
14-06-2005, 22:07
Bloody hell, he doesnt seem that bothered about stone chips :shock:

That bit where he closes down the Porsche reminds me of a certain clio closing down and passing an NSX-R :D

Zollo
15-06-2005, 01:14
He doesn't seem to be getting it very sideways, does he? Comparatively speaking of course! Anyone know why that is? Is it just his driving style, or the way the cars were set up?

Either way, that is one angry little car :shock:

2 live
15-06-2005, 09:22

That bit where he closes down the Porsche reminds me of a certain clio closing down and passing an NSX-R :D

hehe also reminded me of another williams chasing down and passing a rari 355 at oulton

stone chips? its a car.they sposed to have em..if they dont they not gettin driven enuff or hard enuff when they are driven

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 10:16

hehe also reminded me of another williams chasing down and passing a rari 355 at oulton

stone chips? its a car.they sposed to have em..if they dont they not gettin driven enuff or hard enuff when they are driven

Mine has none :D

2 live
15-06-2005, 11:50
shudda put another option on the end of there lol..

either not driven, not driven hard enuff wen they are driven, or freshly painted lol

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 12:11
Still worth more than twice as much as yours paint or no paint. Nice blueprinted engine out of the renaulsport factory. :wink:

Evo mag - 'The finest example outside the Williams factory'

:D

Andy
15-06-2005, 12:19
says who

stromba your posts start once upon a time .....

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 12:21
Hey least its original and not a copy :D

Andy
15-06-2005, 12:23
takes time to get to perfection in this case the :lol: no 2

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 12:25
Phase 2schmase schmoo.

No plaque = pants. :D

Andy
15-06-2005, 12:28
extra weight mines quicker :D

dannyt
15-06-2005, 12:30
I want to see a T16!!!

The valvers the best, as without it there would be no williams!!! :shock:

Andy
15-06-2005, 12:32
have a look at that willy one danny going for under 2 grand in general discussion ... :P

2 live
15-06-2005, 12:41
Still worth more than twice as much as yours paint or no paint. Nice blueprinted engine out of the renaulsport factory. :wink:

Evo mag - 'The finest example outside the Williams factory'

:D

lmfao....who gives a fuk what its worth mate.i bought mine for enjoyment not investment. but u know my opinion on the no.s.....a distinctive number is not worth more money....period........id say no.408 was worth 10 times 0002 if that was the case

just goes to show how incorrect the evo team are lol..best outside the williams factory??how do they know??? thats quite a bold statement..ive seen lots of em in better nick than 0002...and i turned them down cos they werent up to my high standards.

go figure..

but tehn again , any car with fresh paint looks clean...doesnt mean they are underneath

Andy
15-06-2005, 12:46
2 lives 2 lives 2lives 2 lives

:P

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 12:48
Well im not really sure your is a Williams 1 tbh.

Phase 1 shell, phase 2 grill, megane engine, GTT clutch, and now your after a 4-2-1 valver manifold. More of a valver hybrid really.

2 live
15-06-2005, 12:57
Well im not really sure your is a Williams 1 tbh.

Phase 1 shell, phase 2 grill, megane engine, GTT clutch, and now your after a 4-2-1 valver manifold. More of a valver hybrid really.

lol...gtt clutch???...new un on me

yeah yeah yeah..it is actually a spider engine..but if u want it to be a meg engine then fine so be it lol. its the same block anyway

all above can be taken off and original stuff put back to exactly how it left the showroom...with the exception of a few added stonechips......bit harder to remove new paint, take it back to te original paint, and gettin it looking anything like it came out the showroom hehe.....

id rather have all original than all newly painted hiding stuff....each to their own tho.

but then ur always contradictin urself lol.'buy the most mech sound car u can'.....then spend shitloads replacing stuff mechanically that doesnt need changing(according to ur source) but leave the bodywork full of imperfections, overspray etc. i just dont get u lol

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 13:15
Well its any of your business what i do with my car. I find it facinating that you have to continually prove to everyone that your car is the fastest and best conditioned Williams in the world. Anyone who speaks to me in real life will realise my realistic appraisal of my cars aesthetic and mechanical condition, as they are at the end of the day, just Clios. When i want to extol the virtues of my car to the world i will make sure the badge attatched to it is a Prancing Horse.

However, i find it just too tempting to bait you into long exchanges of verbose bullshit. Anyone who posts about a car that may be faster or in better condition, gets a snide comment from you regarding anything you can find fault with. If it has components on it that you dont have on your car it is treated with derision. I think its about time personally that there was more open mindedness and tolerance of other peoples Williams' from certain people in this club. We dont all want to race down the strip and we dont all want to track our cars. Some of us want to enjoy our cars in other ways.

Im sure you will reply and state that i do the same to your car or other peoples cars, but in reality, those i have spoke to on a personal level will know that i enjoy these cars in whatever condition or whatever state of tune, and can accept that each has a different ultimate goal to achieve from their car.

I think its time for the petty snide comments between ourselves to stop, and i am happy with that to be the case. But i would like to think that in the future you may respect the fact that others are different and have different views. A car in this club should not be the subject of derision because it is not your car, or tuned by yourself, or slower than you down the strip.

So now we have had a few days to highlight how strongly i feel about this, i think it is time to make peace and get on with enjoying our cars.

Rob

P.S. headlight protectors fit like a peach :wink:

2 live
15-06-2005, 13:40
lol^^^
tell me where i have said my car is in better condition than anyones..lol

i dont need to prove to anyone whos is the quickest williams on here at the mo.

i have merely pointed out my opinions on what an 'original' car should be..which is just that.original.no paintwork, no mods, as it left the showroom.....

as far as the snide comments etc. goes......where?? show me the comments.

and yes...i know ppl buy their cars for diff reasons, and they also like to do diff things with them....but most the ppl on here have done or are doing timed runs on the strip, track days etc..just because you dont want to do them, doesnt mean we as a club have to stop talkin about them comparing the cars on certain days etc. thats why some of us bought our cars.

and the ppl that know me also know that i too enjoy the cars , no matter wot the state of tune, but i also speak my mind, if it looks a little rough.il tell them.point out things maybe they havent seen, or things that have just appeared, scratches etc. my car is full of em, and for this reason i wouldnt say mine was in better condition than anyones..more original perhaps..which i think adds to the character, but thats all down to personal preferance

i dont view anybodies car with derision, never have.i say it as i see it, if i see it wrong i apologise......but then most ppl that know me know that most of what i say is in jest.....and also know that if they need a hand and im avaliable, locally, il be there.as u urself found out at fcs.

im glad WEVE highlighted how strongly u feel about it tho

and agree

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 14:07
lol^^^
tell me where i have said my car is in better condition than anyones..lol

You are continually going on about lack of paint withpout realising that as most of the members cars have paint, you are indirectly deriding their cars.

i dont need to prove to anyone whos is the quickest williams on here at the mo.

We all know youve done a 14.0, **** youve told us all enough times. You seem to say it as if it proves something. Ive seen much faster times. Its 14.0 seconds, as 1/4 miling goes, its ok. Dont call us, we'll call you.

i have merely pointed out my opinions on what an 'original' car should be..which is just that.original.no paintwork, no mods, as it left the showroom.....

I agree, but as my bonnet was painted before i got the car, there is nothing i can do about it. You continually going on about it wont change it. No one else of all the people who have seen the car has anything bad to say about it. Just you. Does that tell you something?

as far as the snide comments etc. goes......where?? show me the comments.

and yes...i know ppl buy their cars for diff reasons, and they also like to do diff things with them....but most the ppl on here have done or are doing timed runs on the strip, track days etc..just because you dont want to do them, doesnt mean we as a club have to stop talkin about them comparing the cars on certain days etc. thats why some of us bought our cars.

Talk about 1/4 miles its fine, i really dont mind. But dont judge others cars based on the fact that they dont 1/4 mile. And dont you dare deny that you dont do it. Someone comes on here with a modiffied car, you are the first to butt in and claim if it isnt faster that 14.0 on the 1/4 mile its a waste of money. Its getting repetitive.

and the ppl that know me also know that i too enjoy the cars , no matter wot the state of tune, but i also speak my mind, if it looks a little rough.il tell them.point out things maybe they havent seen, or things that have just appeared, scratches etc. my car is full of em, and for this reason i wouldnt say mine was in better condition than anyones..more original perhaps..which i think adds to the character, but thats all down to personal preferance

Well dont speak your mind about users / members cars. Engage brain before fingers and just keep your comments to yourself. Instead of looking for the bad, look for the good. Its called common curtosy. Try it you might find it doesnt rub people the wrong way.

i dont view anybodies car with derision, never have.i say it as i see it, if i see it wrong i apologise......but then most ppl that know me know that most of what i say is in jest.....and also know that if they need a hand and im avaliable, locally, il be there.as u urself found out at fcs.

I appreciate the help at the fcs and i dont dislike you a s a person. We know your a good driver and have a fast car. Just respect that others cars are not bought for the same reasons, and just because someone hasnt been down the strip to prove theur car may be faster, it may still be a perfectly well tuned car, with a great engine and fine body work. Fair play if someone comes on here and starts giving it large about how good they are, take them down a peg or two. Me included. But remeber some people get offended by what you say about their cars, so often best to pick out the good.

im glad WEVE highlighted how strongly u feel about it tho

and agree

J o n
15-06-2005, 14:32
Stromba, that certainly made me laugh, your the biggest hypocrite on this site!

We all know you've done a 14.0, f*ck you've told us all enough times. You seem to say it as if it proves something. Ive seen much faster times. Its 14.0 seconds, as 1/4 miling goes, its ok. Dont call us, we'll call you.

as far as N/A Clio's on std bottom end and std inlet that and Martin's are the quickest... so it's fairly impressive to most that are interested... your not, fair enough, but other people are.

I agree, but as my bonnet was painted before i got the car, there is nothing i can do about it. You continually going on about it wont change it. No one else of all the people who have seen the car has anything bad to say about it. Just you. Does that tell you something?

that would be fishing... baiting or whatever you call it... you should be able to see this being the prime offender, now does this tell you something?

Talk about 1/4 miles its fine, i really dont mind. But dont judge others cars based on the fact that they dont 1/4 mile. And dont you dare deny that you dont do it. Someone comes on here with a modiffied car, you are the first to butt in and claim if it isnt faster that 14.0 on the 1/4 mile its a waste of money. Its getting repetitive.

Well if a video is posted of a circa 200bhp Williams, and correct me if i'm wrong, but that is what your referring to is it not, then is it wrong to say that as it should be disappearing into the sunset and isn't that it's not that impressive? I mean FFS, you (figure of speech before you ignore the issues at hand and only respond to this... :wink: ) want to show off how quick a car is you dont show it losing lengths to a 172 or other similar cars it should be hammering do you? I'd be confident as **** that I'd absolutely blow that Williams and the 172 away... sorry, but that's the way it is, can only go on what we are shown... now it may not be running right... in either case it aint fast and it's most certainly not 200bhp at the moment. I'd love to see what it can do tho.

Well dont speak your mind about users / members cars. Engage brain before fingers and just keep your comments to yourself. Instead of looking for the bad, look for the good. Its called common curtosy. Try it you might find it doesnt rub people the wrong way.

I'm kind of hoping you re-read this bit and cringed with embarrassment as this made me piss myself laughing... oh the irony. I'd explain why... but if I had to do this again you'd still not understand it as clearly you'd have realised as soon as typing the stupidity in what you just typed... :roll:

I appreciate the help at the fcs and i dont dislike you a s a person. We know your a good driver and have a fast car. Just respect that others cars are not bought for the same reasons, and just because someone hasnt been down the strip to prove theur car may be faster, it may still be a perfectly well tuned car, with a great engine and fine body work. Fair play if someone comes on here and starts giving it large about how good they are, take them down a peg or two. Me included. But remeber some people get offended by what you say about their cars, so often best to pick out the good.

okay, how about you apply this, but instead of cars apply it to people, as they are of more value and are more important and have feelings, where as cars dont. Maybe people wouldn't be getting on your case if you weren't such an arsehole to people all the time, forget insulting people's cars, you constantly slag individuals off and 90% of the time, without reason... it doesn't just affect people though, it's nice to see you targeting people that you know wont get into an arguement with you just so you can have the last word in bad mouthing their business with the intent to ruin them
All your points would have been valid... had it been someone else making them... someone that doesn't insult people personally or their cars... or go to extreme lengths to wind people up to a point that it's not funny, it's hurtful.

FlamingMonkey
15-06-2005, 14:37
http://www.delsjourney.com/images/close-ups/us/waltons/favorite_episodes/51_the_conflict_pt2/2300-John-Boy_Arguing_With_Grandpa.jpg

2 live
15-06-2005, 14:39
dont think i really need to reply after that........pretty much covered it all lol^^^^^^^

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 16:30
Yep, keep slagging. Good for the club that. :roll:

J o n
15-06-2005, 17:35
because your so perfect! lol... your not the victim here, your the instigator, so how about answering some of the posts? why? because you know your wrong but the ego wont allow it. your unbelievable, you cant accept criticism in any form for anything, yet dish it out and now your on some sympathy tip? try living in the real world, you cant dish it out and not expect it back and i'm sick of your shit on here, as are other people... couldn't you tell? you think people will bite their tongue forever?

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 18:46
No im not the victim, im just trying to redress the balance that seems to be turning this site into a max power site. The 'cam boys' are begining to sound like the 'cup boys' that used to inhabit driving tales on cliosport. Anything to be fast?

Wonder who will be first to bin their car and blame the weather / pot hole / other driver / tyres / something else?

J o n
15-06-2005, 19:00
erm once again you cant answer anything can you? what's putting cams in got to do with that? who the **** mentioned cams in this thread? it's about a T16 you idiot :x and FYI the thread went off topic when you started going on about how good 0002 is and how it's worth more than other peoples cars, looks better etc... you talk so much shit you even forget yourself what you type. you provoke someone and moan and sulk when people tell you where to go... your only happy when your causing trouble but forget very quickly the crap you spout to and about others... seek help mate, your clearly insane

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 19:03
Sounds like you need some serious anger management. Your blood pressure must be sky high.

J o n
15-06-2005, 19:09
maybe I do, or maybe i'm just sick of your shit? if you stoped insulting people, appologised to the ones you have done and also stoped trying to ruin people business... yes, i do know that you sent an e-mail to Andy GDI gloating about how you'd cost him money you twat, so dont ****ing give me this bullshit and try and make me look like i'm talking shit. i know all about you and your ways, your a very sad individual that likes to bully and make other peoples lives a misery where ever you can. funny thing is everyone knows this, a few have said it but you like to try and intimidate people into not being able to say what they feel dont you? well i'm not other people, i dont get intimitaded by meat heads or put up with shit from them either and yes, it ****ing pisses me off when they upset people who are friends of mine.

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 19:21
maybe I do, or maybe i'm just sick of your shit? if you stoped insulting people, appologised to the ones you have done and also stoped trying to ruin people business... yes, i do know that you sent an e-mail to Andy GDI gloating about how you'd cost him money you twat, so dont ****ing give me this bullshit and try and make me look like i'm talking shit. i know all about you and your ways, your a very sad individual that likes to bully and make other peoples lives a misery where ever you can. funny thing is everyone knows this, a few have said it but you like to try and intimidate people into not being able to say what they feel dont you? well i'm not other people, i dont get intimitaded by meat heads or put up with shit from them either and yes, it ****ing pisses me off when they upset people who are friends of mine.

What's the difference between my recommending people dont go to GDI, and you calling Hillpower Killpower? Nothing.

You were all into slagging GDI before you went to see Ben, but now you're in bed with him, you expect the same shit you were previously instigating to stop?

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it.

When it suits you, fine to have a go. But when you get it back you throw your toys out of the pram. TBH i dont give a shit if you, 2lives, Gaz, or any of the Northern lot dont like me. I will continue to do what i do to my cars and continue to be the same as always on the forums. If you have a complaint i suggest you take a ticket and wait your turn, because the complaints line is a long one.

Ive spoken to Ben on msn and as he is now a member i have restrained myself from critisising his buisiness. A curtosy i notice you do not return to Nick Hill, who is also a member. While i will not critisise his business, if he comes onto here and makes stupid claims about 30 BHP from a set of cams, i will pull him up on it.

I have nothing to apologise about to anyone, except perhaps Northy. Certainly not apologising to someone who would comtemplate painting the speedlines on his Williams black. You should be hung for that.

J o n
15-06-2005, 19:58
maybe I do, or maybe i'm just sick of your shit? if you stopped insulting people, apologised to the ones you have done and also stopped trying to ruin people business... yes, i do know that you sent an e-mail to Andy GDI gloating about how you'd cost him money you twat, so dont ****ing give me this bullshit and try and make me look like i'm talking shit. i know all about you and your ways, your a very sad individual that likes to bully and make other peoples lives a misery where ever you can. funny thing is everyone knows this, a few have said it but you like to try and intimidate people into not being able to say what they feel dont you? well i'm not other people, i dont get intimitaded by meat heads or put up with shit from them either and yes, it ****ing pisses me off when they upset people who are friends of mine.

What's the difference between my recommending people dont go to GDI, and you calling Hillpower Killpower? Nothing.

I mentioned this once moron to prove a point that any IDIOT can spout shit without facts... after upteen times of trying to explain this does the penny drop? does it ****...

You were all into slagging GDI before you went to see Ben, but now you're in bed with him, you expect the same shit you were previously instigating to stop?

I asked them both a few questions a long time ago and said some things I now regret, I was wrong and I went and had work done there to see what it was all about. I didn't go giving them shit and slandering there name at a mention tho did I Rob?

Sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it.

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle again...

When it suits you, fine to have a go. But when you get it back you throw your toys out of the pram. TBH i dont give a shit if you, 2lives, Gaz, or any of the Northern lot dont like me. I will continue to do what i do to my cars and continue to be the same as always on the forums. If you have a complaint i suggest you take a ticket and wait your turn, because the complaints line is a long one.

sorry, you talking about me or yourself here? now lets look at this objectively (you do know what that means right?). I mention the words BenR, Andy, GDI or AWT and this is enough to prompt a shitty remark regarding there reliability and products... now tell me this is not true? I mean you've not denied anything I have put to you up to now have you? This only confounds everything I have been saying. You think your being clever by not answering anything I put to you? wrong again buddy, it just enforces my point, in that you dont have anything to come back with because deep down you know your in the wrong, but this is not a word in your vocab. the paragraph above says everything perfectly really, in that your ignorant, dont give a shit about other people or their feelings and will continue to be a dick head til the day you die. does it surprise you that you get banned from every forum you go on? is it everybody else's fault? do they make you act like this? i doubt it... not a case of like or dislike anymore, it's you thinking you can say whatever you think about people regardless of what damage it may do.

Ive spoken to Ben on msn and as he is now a member i have restrained myself from critisising his buisiness. A curtosy i notice you do not return to Nick Hill, who is also a member. While i will not critisise his business, if he comes onto here and makes stupid claims about 30 BHP from a set of cams, i will pull him up on it.

okay, i've mentioned Nick's company once in response to you, yet you make out like I constantly slag his company off... I know nothing about what he does, I dont know the guy, I have nothing against the guy, this once again because I love to repeat myself was because I'm showing you that if you can talk SHIT without any prior knowledge so can I... it's whats called a 2 way street, so now that you dont like it dont ****ing do it. He also didn't say they would give 30bhp did he Rob? What he actually said was that gains from 20-30bhp can be had from cams... he didn't say which cams, he didn't mention that this was on all cars, nor did he say that this is on untimed cars... yet you fabricate this shit to make some kind of point... basically anything to dis credit the poor guy. He apologised to you as well, yet you were a cock about that and went on as if he advertised all the time on here... sorry buddy, that was me posting on his behalf... check the usernames next time before making a fool of yourself.

I have nothing to apologise about to anyone, except perhaps Northy. Certainly not apologising to someone who would comtemplate painting the speedlines on his Williams black. You should be hung for that.

[color=yellow]I dont want or expect an appology, i'm being an arsehole about this whole thing because I think it's the only way to get through to you and show you for what you really are. Ben and Andy are the ones you should be appologising to, people like Malice and Dave you should be apologising to. Jas, Kathy and Slugger you should be appologising to. I dont agree with everything other people do, but i dont go dissing them on a personal level and making it my life's work to stop business going there way. If I have something to say i'll usually try and make some kind of point. I await your well written response and justification of said actions... or more realistically some other bollocks trying to divert the conversation away from yourself.

PS the wheels will be black as I chose to do them that way, not because Frank Williams wanted them gold, I couldn't give a crap if people dont like them. The car will look different at the meets and will be easy to spot when i'm slaying 172's.

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 20:18
Why pay a premium for a Williams and then paint the speedlines black?Thats like buying a house in the south of France and moving it brick for brick to Bedford. www.barryboys.com, if you are short of other body work ideas.

As for slayting other companies, i think Northy will agree that after he asked me not to slag GDI i have refrained from said activity. Yet for some reason this hasnt registered with you.

I dont know what your problem with me all of a suddern is. If it stems from the '30 bhp claim' thread, then i think im justified in questioning this. I really think you need some time out from these forums, your starting to take them way to seriously.

I noticed you do the same with Mitchy when he is starting to show you up. You resort to personal insults (like calling me a moron above), something that i would never do. :P

P.s. if you ever fancy a race against Jills 172 across a Welsh mountain id be more than happy to hand you your ass on a plate :D

Chris n`nic
15-06-2005, 20:30
Well its any of your business what i do with my car. I find it facinating that you have to continually prove to everyone that your car is the fastest and best conditioned Williams in the world. Anyone who speaks to me in real life will realise my realistic appraisal of my cars aesthetic and mechanical condition, as they are at the end of the day, just Clios. When i want to extol the virtues of my car to the world i will make sure the badge attatched to it is a Prancing Horse.

However, i find it just too tempting to bait you into long exchanges of verbose bullshit. Anyone who posts about a car that may be faster or in better condition, gets a snide comment from you regarding anything you can find fault with. If it has components on it that you dont have on your car it is treated with derision. I think its about time personally that there was more open mindedness and tolerance of other peoples Williams' from certain people in this club. We dont all want to race down the strip and we dont all want to track our cars. Some of us want to enjoy our cars in other ways.

Im sure you will reply and state that i do the same to your car or other peoples cars, but in reality, those i have spoke to on a personal level will know that i enjoy these cars in whatever condition or whatever state of tune, and can accept that each has a different ultimate goal to achieve from their car.

I think its time for the petty snide comments between ourselves to stop, and i am happy with that to be the case. But i would like to think that in the future you may respect the fact that others are different and have different views. A car in this club should not be the subject of derision because it is not your car, or tuned by yourself, or slower than you down the strip.

So now we have had a few days to highlight how strongly i feel about this, i think it is time to make peace and get on with enjoying our cars.

Rob

P.S. headlight protectors fit like a peach :wink:

Isn`t it Jons choice to paint his wheels black?

Chris

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 20:32
Hes made the choice so i guess it is. Whats this tag team? :D

Chris n`nic
15-06-2005, 20:59
Thats right Mean Gene! :wink:

Chris

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 21:15
Cool bring it on. North versus East. I warn you im like the Duracell bunny.

I go on and on and on and on.... :D

J o n
15-06-2005, 23:42
King Stromba
Midlands Area Rep

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwe how sweet, i can almost smell the freshly cut grass and the blossom in the trees around the GDI factory now. Even the shit dont skint down there apparently.

Ben, 20 BHP minimum from your 'special' cams. WOW. You must be so clever. I bet all the other manufacturers of cams wish theyd got you to make their cams, instead of the fools who only manages a meagre 10-15 bhp.

Deffo put me down for some buddy. In fact can i fit two and get 40 BHP? Also can i get some of that special petrol that you make that is better than anything else on the market (adds a 20 bhp minimum), and some of that oil that eliminates all engine wear (so your engine lasts forever). Also can you throw in some world peace, and if your not too busy i have some water i need turning into wine. I know, i know, but i have 5000 people coming round for dinner tomorrow and im right out of fish and bread sticks. And if you could also help me resurect my dead relatives, would be much appreciated.

Your first post on the cam thread... tell how this is questioning him? sounds more like ridicule to me... ho hum, you must have read it differently to me... obviously it 'didn't register' with me ;)

The wheels will be black, I think they will look good, if Frank Williams had made them black and I'd decided to paint them gold you'd have still called me a chav lol

Regarding Mitchy he gives as good as he gets. If he comes on here and slags the Williams on a Williams site he expects it. After the Cupra vids he's gone very quiet tho...

Racing in Welsh mountains against 1.2's is for chavs... plus i doubt you'd be up for the challenge. i suppose I could lower myself and do it if you pay the petrol

KingStromba
15-06-2005, 23:47
Serious challenge. You claim you can eat a 172. So prove you have havnt neglected the suspension in your Williams. Jills fine example of a 172 on a sinuous course?

Or do you only do straight lines these days? :roll:

Same holds for clean16v. Over any mountain in Wales. My standard Williams or a standard 172. Your choice. Just to see how cost effective your engine mods are. :D

edde
16-06-2005, 00:01
KS. I can see your points sort in your posts sames to everyone else.

However since you've been banned from a few sites (CS for one,a lthough I belive there are others) do you not think that possibly your attitude and your posts are winding up a lot of people for nothing.

There are a few people who are bound to find something about me they don't like but I can accept that. However if most people I spoke to didn't get on with me I'd start to think I was doing something wrong or comming accross wrong.

I don't see your problem with what others do to there cars if someone wants to paint a Williams bright pink and stick daffy duck stickers all over it and stick tunning stickers all over it then I don't care its there choice. I can offer my opinion but at the end of the day its there money don't have a go at Jons decision its his moneyto do what he wans with. If you don't like whats happening either buy back ever Williams ever made or do what your doing with Ben/GDi and "restrained myself from critisising" even if you don't agree least we won't have to your views on Williams which are already famous (or is that imfamous).

J o n
16-06-2005, 00:09
i'm up for that, you pay my expenses and i'll happily drive up to wales and go for a blast. win or lose it makes no difference to me and proves nothing other than whose the better driver... i mean think about it scientifically for a second ;)

i'll do straight line too, after all, rolling starts should be easy enough and ultimately show which is faster which is what is was referring to, most I see are on dual carriageways after all

as for Mehdi's car the straight line power is too much for a Williams or 172 in most states of tune to handle... plus having willy track and suspension setup would make it night on impossible for someone like yourself to be able to overcome I would imagine... unless you are a professional race driver or seriously good, as Mehdi CAN drive these cars.

KingStromba
16-06-2005, 00:16
Edde, fair points, but life isnt a popularity contest. I liked you in real life. Youre ok.

I think Jesus is cool too, but for some reason he has a big bee in his bonnet about something. I cant resist the fishing.

2 live
16-06-2005, 08:50
Cool bring it on. North versus East. I warn you im like the Duracell bunny.

I go on and on and on and on.... :D

lol...yeah and dont we know it??