PDA

View Full Version : R19 gearbox mount

KingStromba
07-06-2005, 17:11
Does this fit onto the Williams as an extra mount? Or replace one already on there?

Does anyone have the part number please?

Do any brackets need to be attatched to fit it, or does it fit on existing brackets?

Where exactly does it go (so i can let my garage know)?

Thanks.

Mark_Ritchspeed
07-06-2005, 17:42
Not sure of part numbers. but it requires 2 seperate parts. The metal bracket that bolts to the gearbox and the rubber mount. It is an extra mount and not replacing anything the Clio already has.

It uses existing bolt holes in the gearbox, so the metal part attaches fine, but the hard power steering pipe will require some minor rerouting (pushing out of the way ) as the mount uses the hole where the pipe is bolted to.

It is fitted to the front left hand of the gearbox and slots underneath, inbetween the subframe and box. If you were looking from under the passenger arch (once wheel is off) its located to the bottom left hand side of the box. The stud on the rubber mount part lines up perfectly with a predrilled hole already in the subframe.

KingStromba
07-06-2005, 17:43
Thanks Mark, much aprreciated. :D

richy
07-06-2005, 18:23
as said above by mark, just fitted one to new box on mine, dont move fcuk all now lol!

will 2
11-06-2005, 17:25
where can you get these mounts from other than reno and what would you need to ask for (discription wise)

KingStromba
11-06-2005, 17:28
Ill put part numbers up later pm me to remind me.

Winston
11-06-2005, 17:30
Rodger :D