PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Hulio...

u33db
11-12-2007, 12:09
Just like to publically say a big thanks to you mate for the engine - your patience was much appreciated! :)

For those reading this I bought his 16v engine almost two weeks ago and we have had an endless amount of hassle getting it collected and up to Aberdeen...all because of some utter CHIMPS masquerading as couriors ballsing everything up;

- first collection attempt they didn't show,
- second collection attempt no taillift despite me asking for one (in fact the branch didn't have ANY tail lift vans),
- third collection attempt sucessful although arrived later than scheduled,
- first delivery attempt failed as they promised to phone me first so i got carded due to being out.
- second delivery attempt sucessful.

It's taken close to 2 weeks to arrive and has been a nightmare thanks to these guys (MH Carriers) but its here at last.

Anyway, if anyone is considering buying items from Hulio i can't recommend him high enough - a top bloke and went the extra mile in my case.

Thanks again - just got to put the thing to good use... ;)

BRUN
11-12-2007, 12:10
back to a valver eh :o

u33db
11-12-2007, 16:10
Yep, this is going in my RT early next year! :)

Will be a fun way to spend a weeks holiday...not sure if the girlfriend will agree tho... :lol:

northy
11-12-2007, 16:26
jesus christ, how many engines have u bought now, i remember your first from infinicar hehee

u33db
11-12-2007, 17:16
Erm...think its quite a few anyway! lol

From memory;
- Megane F7R (bottom end to dannyt, head to Chet T16),
- Williams F7R (went to L3WLM),
- RSI F3P (went to Chris H then back into my R5),
- R19 F7P(went to Chris H),
- Clio F7P (this one).

This one will not be sold/traded though! :oops:

Hulio
12-12-2007, 00:45