PDA

View Full Version : Gunnerchipped Willy ECU

Hulio
27-11-2007, 01:35
Want more power from your standard williams?

Here's how :

1. You drive to my place in perivale-west london

2. We remove your ecu

3. We swap it for my gunnerchipped ecu and you give me your old one.

4. You give me fifty pounds of fine sterling.

5. You marvel at the smoother stronger power curve, raised limiter and at how easy and quick it was to obtain.

6. You drive home in a chipper fashion.

THE END

Hulio
28-11-2007, 04:38
Some joker on Clio16valver implied that I was trying to rip people off with this so I have added this information that I have copied over from there.

cliojohn1987

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there only thirty pounds of fine sterling on ebay mate

hulio

Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:20 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear, we have a comedian!

Here we go :

First you have to buy the chip for the £30. Then you have to remove your ecu and have it fitted, a very delicate procedure whereby you have to remove the plastic film over the chip and then unsolder the chip using a soldering iron and other tools without killing it or the board. I would recommend that you have a proffessional do it and finding somebody to do it is trickier then you may think, hardly anybody will touch it. I couldn't find anybody to do mine untill kj16v from williamsclio offered to do mine for £30 plus postage to him and back. A very good deal and I would recommend him anyday.
There is now a cost of at least £70 involved in this, plus the fact that you have to do without your ecu for a bit and there is no real guarantee that it will work.

My offer is cheaper, quicker and you know it works. And I know your ecu works because you have driven to me using it.

I am only selling this because I intend to get cams later so I will need to change the chip or get a remap anyway.