PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions about Williams 2

Yamaha_YzF-R1
20-11-2007, 18:46
The first question is about the williams in general - is it true that the roof is from plastic?
the second is about williams 2 - does it have a AC as a standard?

Wobba
20-11-2007, 19:01
No and No. I think...?

BGHayabusa
20-11-2007, 19:23
No and No. I think...?

:cry: :cry:

FATBOY
20-11-2007, 19:26
The first question is about the williams in general - is it true that the roof is from plastic?

when you say roof what do you mean? inside roof lining??? or outside? outside is metal of course(need that for strength obviously)

and air conditioning?? none of the williams' had air con (just open ya window!!!! :lol: )

Wobba
20-11-2007, 21:51
It gets a lot hotter in Bulgaria than good old Blighty, I guess a/c is a must-have over there :cry:

Yamaha_YzF-R1
30-11-2007, 18:53
It gets a lot hotter in Bulgaria than good old Blighty, I guess a/c is a must-have over there :cry:
True that... and if the weather continues to get hotter and hotter soon it will be horrible in the summer ;) This summer I experienced for the firt time the feeling that I am in a oven :) And that was when I was driving with about 90-100 km/h and I opened my window and took out my hand - the feel was as if I was putting my hand in the oven... :P

Yamaha_YzF-R1
30-11-2007, 18:56

when you say roof what do you mean? inside roof lining??? or outside? outside is metal of course(need that for strength obviously)

and air conditioning?? none of the williams' had air con (just open ya window!!!! :lol: )
I'm not sure what I wanted to say :) I have heard that the roof was from plastic and I guess I mean the top so it can be lighter than the 16v.

white16valver
30-11-2007, 19:34
Am I right in thinking that I once saw someone from Hong Kong post somewhere (CS?) saying that over there they had A/C in the mk1's?

I might be going mad in my old age though lol

FATBOY
30-11-2007, 21:19
AFAIK you can upgrade somehow to have air con?

donsrno1
30-11-2007, 23:10
Somebody did post from hong kong once to say they had air con but they had it put in as an aftermarket thing, no Mk1 clios came with it as standard.

Matty86
30-11-2007, 23:48
It was an option iirc? maybe not on the williams

but look through a haynes manual or a clio owners manual or even at the fusebox :D

I'm trying to find the panel myself! :?