PDA

View Full Version : 19 NOVEMBER / NO FUEL DAY !!!!

schakal
15-11-2007, 18:54
Well, the government sneaked a little bit on but the latest rise is to do with cRUDE oil isn't it. Heres the proposal, cant hurt to avoid the pumps one day can it? I guess I won't need to visit that day anyways so worth a shot...

Just getting the massage out.

"THE UK GOVERNMENT'S FURTHER TAX INCREASE ON FUEL HAS TAKEN THE AVERAGE PRICE OF UNLEADED TO OVER THE £1 A LITRE BARRIER!

THEREFORE 'MONDAY NOVEMBER 19TH' HAS BEEN FORMALLY DECLARED "STICK IT UP THEIR ARSE " DAY AND THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION SHOULD NOT BUY A SINGLE DROP OF FUEL THAT DAY.

THE ONLY WAY THIS CAN BE DONE IS IF YOU INVITE ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO THIS GROUP AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN TO GET THE WORD OUT.

WITHOUT TAKING ACTION THE PRICE PER LITRE WILL CONTINUE TO RISE.

REMEMBER ONE THING, NOT ONLY IS THE PRICE OF FUEL GOING UP BUT AT THE SAME TIME AIRLINES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES, ROAD HAULAGE COMPANIES ARE FORCED TO RAISE THEIR PRICES WHICH EFFECTS PRICES ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SHIPPED. THINGS LIKE FOOD, CLOTHING, BUILDING MATERIALS, MEDICAL SUPPLIES ETC. WHO PAYS IN THE END? WE DO! OUR WAGES WILL NOT BE RISING AT THE SAME RATE EITHER!

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. IF THE GOVERNMENT DON'T GET THE MESSAGE AFTER ONE DAY, WE WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

Lunner
15-11-2007, 20:29
Saw that its bollocks to say the least

1. People will just fill up the day after/before

2. oil companies directors etc/goverment people view stats on a monthly basis, NOT daily, one day will make **** all difference

Messaged him on facebook and told him as much.

he now has one boycott BP, thats bollocks too, its not the oil companies that make all the money its the goverment

titcharoony
15-11-2007, 21:48
oil companies amke shit loads of cash make no mistake about it. Its the digging it up and refining it stage when they make huge profits. The price of a barrel is set, and the companines have to technically buy it back from themselves, but they make a huge profit at this stage.
At work we make between 1 to 2p a litre on every litre of fuel we sell, if that. At the pumps the money is made from shop goods and fags. About 20-30p i think goes to government per litre. I know the french always get singled out for paying **** all tax on fuel but i believe they pay higher tax overall than us so...make of that what you will