PDA

View Full Version : Fao: Webmasters / web designers / PHP coders

simonr85
14-11-2007, 16:12
I do a bit of web design myself and earn quite a bit of money through advertising and was wondering if anybody has websites they want help monetising or if they have a website i can pay them to put ads on (how much i would pay you depends on traffic levels).

Also was wondering if anyone on here can code PHP as i have a CMS system i would like tweaking, and will give 50% off all money that is earned from that website for life to them in return. :lol:

summeh
14-11-2007, 16:54
have a look on rentacoder for a php coder mate, get some indian guy real cheap and they'll do a good job, cost you like 50quid.

summeh
14-11-2007, 16:54
also what sort of ads? should get you on msn for a chat, sounds like we in the same line of business.

simonr85
14-11-2007, 17:09
well i have a cheap coder who does alot of work but he is very busy at the moment and would rather use someone who would be interested as they would be getting 50% in return for there efforts

The ads i use are for everything from ASDA and tesco, vodafone and o2, elephant.co.uk and norwich union all the top name brands and excellent commission levels.

my msn address is si(x)mon(x)rig(x)by(x)85@hotmail(x).co(x).uk just remove the (x)'s

(incase anybody is wondering why i put the x's there its because if not, that email address will get heavily spammed as people set up programs that look for email addresses on websites)

Gav
14-11-2007, 23:26
Are these companies you work direct with or are you just an affilliate and looking to expand your affiliate marketing?

Iam a graphic and website designer and also code

xhtml
css
php
xsl
xml
java

pm me if interested

1fast6
16-11-2007, 13:41
You have PM Simon.