PDA

View Full Version : 37000 mile valver engine

Hulio
13-11-2007, 02:19
Very low miles! I had it removed when I had the williams engine put in a few years ago. It needs a core plug renewing as it was leaking coolant into the spark plug wells and I have removed a few sensors from it to use as spairs for the f7r but you can have these anyway with the engine.

It ran amazingly well and was not at all tappity when it started up like my williams lump can be at times.....

Would make an excellent base for a turbo conversion (the reason I was holding on to it) but I need the funds to fix my FZR after the cam belt snapped so if anybody wants it for £75 then they can have it.

jamesy
13-11-2007, 11:31
where are u based?

chris16v
13-11-2007, 17:39
IL HAVE IT Where u from any proof of the milage??

Hulio
13-11-2007, 17:56
I live in perivale, west london

I have a stamped service history book up to about the milage that the engine has done.

A bit of history :

I bought the car in 1996 and I am the second owner, it had done 17000 miles.

At around 37000 miles a core plug went on the engine and it was leaking water down onto the spark plugs, there are no other problems with this engine.

It has not been used since as I used the opportunity to go williams lump. It would need the core plug fixing but this engine is a very good base and ran very sweetly.

I tried to remove the cam cover at some point and found that I could not, this is due to the length of time it has been sitting but with some persuasion it will all come apart o.k.

I am only selling as I need to fund my repairs on my car.

chris16v
13-11-2007, 23:21
I live in perivale, west london

I have a stamped service history book up to about the milage that the engine has done.

A bit of history :

I bought the car in 1996 and I am the second owner, it had done 17000 miles.

At around 37000 miles a core plug went on the engine and it was leaking water down onto the spark plugs, there are no other problems with this engine.

It has not been used since as I used the opportunity to go williams lump. It would need the core plug fixing but this engine is a very good base and ran very sweetly.

I tried to remove the cam cover at some point and found that I could not, this is due to the length of time it has been sitting but with some persuasion it will all come apart o.k.

I am only selling as I need to fund my repairs on my car.

Ok m8 could u pop some pictures up as im pretty interested bt i have got a long journey 2 come pick it up!

Hulio
13-11-2007, 23:29
o.k I will get some tomorrow. but it does just look like what you would expect.... a valver lump sitting in my garage!

Hulio
14-11-2007, 23:14
Here is the pic :

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u54/jespurrier/DSC02651.jpg

See, just as you expect!

u33db
23-11-2007, 20:09
Sold! ;)