PDA

View Full Version : oh my god.....

Clio-Girl
07-11-2007, 15:59
http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp

have a little look on here for your reg plates :lol: i cant believe this is actually a true website do these ppl have nothing better to do????

valverJam
07-11-2007, 18:37
that has to be a joke! some people have far less worries in life if they run home remembering a number plate and write on the net about it lol.

richy
07-11-2007, 20:51
that is really sad! :lol:

Budji
10-11-2007, 11:27
hehe no results under my reg plate thank god, although that does scare the shizzle out of me cuz I dont always drive slowly :D

Lunner
10-11-2007, 12:23
I did not catch the make of this car (Rover?) as I was too busy looking at the blacked out windows on it. They far, far exceeded the side window tint limit. Give such cars a wide berth if you see one on the road as they are technically uninsured.

.....turns out it was actually an astra

No results for any of my plates

number1
11-11-2007, 23:10
Hypocrites!! bet they aint driving like jesus when there observing these incidents.. Obviously there paying too much attention to these other road users When they should be looking where they are F*****G going!!

People like that really need to go out and lose their virginity!

Dave

bradus
12-11-2007, 16:08
Hypocrites!! bet they aint driving like jesus when there observing these incidents.. Obviously there paying too much attention to these other road users When they should be looking where they are F*****G going!!

People like that really need to go out and lose their virginity!

Dave

could of said that better my self

what a bunch of twats