PDA

View Full Version : Xenons

donsrno1
06-11-2007, 01:50
I may be getting some xenon conversion kits pretty soon which would be up for sale. They would be low beam only with any light you want (i.e. 6000k, 8000k etc).

Price would be around £70 delivered.

Just trying to gauge interest at the moment but if you would be interested let me know. I am currently trying to source some Hi/Lo kits as well so I will update this if I get any at a good price for them.

I haven't used this supplier before so I'm going to order a set for myself first to test them but as long as they seem ok I will put in a larger order for some more if there is some interest.

d-diddy
06-11-2007, 02:57
i would defo b interested, so keep me updated mate.

white16valver
06-11-2007, 10:50
How do you get round the low-beam only issue? (assuming you didn't get a hi/lo option)

AndyFielder
06-11-2007, 10:54
you wouldnt have the higbeam.... really bright.

sorry to burst your bubble.. but i really do think its worth paying the extra cash for he high low kits!

Andy

donsrno1
06-11-2007, 11:19
you wouldnt have the higbeam.... really bright.

sorry to burst your bubble.. but i really do think its worth paying the extra cash for he high low kits!

Andy

Tbh I do agree which is why I'm trying to source a Hi/Lo kit at the moment. At the same time though I know of people with just the Lo beam kit and they find it to be OK.