PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE SITE!

FATBOY
05-06-2005, 17:12
right as some of you well know, i have been thinking of leaving the running and content of the site to someone else. well after a chat to northy before the FCS i said that i was going to leave the general running and content of the site up to him. i have so much going on at the moment that i cant keep up with what was a "little side hobby". the site and club have taken of better than i could ever have imagined! but i will still be about on the forum keeping you lot in line! :wink: also want to say another thanks to those who attended FCS 2005 and made it such a great day! lets make FCS 2006 even better!!!!

cheers guys

paul

KingStromba
05-06-2005, 17:19
Cheers bud

Martin
05-06-2005, 17:46
understand fella, thanks for all the work you've done so far...it's in safe hands.

snakeylady
05-06-2005, 17:49
will concur with that - you've defo left it in capable hands- hope you will be posting just as often :!:

Rich
05-06-2005, 18:13
glad you will still be around mate! don't worry we will play nicely!

big hp
05-06-2005, 18:14
Good luck Paul. Now you can spam as much as the rest of us :wink:

MrAtego
05-06-2005, 18:50
Glad you'll still be around mate, remember when I was one of the 1st peeps you told about the new site, can't believe its took off so quick!!! Thanks for all the hard work pal!!

northy
05-06-2005, 19:20
Without you paul there wouldnt of been a uk site dedicated to the williamsclio. I agree with your comments on how this club has taken off, as going from a forum moderator in November to running the club in Febuary has been a big learning curve for me.

You wouldnt belive how much of my time is taken up.....But its all good fun and im happy that the site can keep progressing forward.

So people can understand how time consumming the site has been - since january when paul and myself decided to make something of the site and transfer it to a new server....i have - Designed a club logo, created the colour scheme your seeing now, designed the home page and fonts used...set up online membership accounts with paypal, invented the speedline ranking system, appointed area reps, stickers, flyers, banners and this week membership cards.

See you soon Paul, and good luck for the new job!

Martin
05-06-2005, 19:32
You're doing a grand job Northy :) ..wheres my membership card? :wink:

northy
05-06-2005, 19:41
lol...not got the samples back yet mate.

As soon as production begins you will get the card mate.

FATBOY
05-06-2005, 21:48
cheers guys! cant wait to see these membership cards! :0)

Winston
05-06-2005, 21:51
Cheers fatboy.........you the man!!!

Enid
06-06-2005, 14:09
I really appreciate the effort you've put into this site Fatboy, its a shame you standing down. Good luck on the job front, i'm sure Northy will continue with the excellent job he's started.