PDA

View Full Version : FAO Ebay/Cliosport go-ers...

u33db
27-10-2007, 19:58
I've just bought a cam for my rt off a chap on ebay (auction finished but i offered outwith) and i've paid for it. Trouble is i've heard nothing from the guy despite emailing and texting!

Now, i'm not at the panicing stage as i think he may work odd times and hes got good feedback, but nevertheless i'm a little concerned so i'm wondering if perhaps anyone knows the chap off here and can give me some pice of mind?

I think his name is steve tollerfield and would have had a modified mk1 megane 1.6 sometime in the past. IIRC there was someone on cliosport a few years back with similar which rings a bell but as per a lot of their members may have moved on to a williams/172 or similar?

Any help appreciated :)

titcharoony
27-10-2007, 22:19
as a big ebay user, Id first of all ask, how long has it been since you bought it? Secondly, im sure you've this, but email politely offering your phone number, email address, moby number, and politely explain that if he doesnt reply in one week with some sort of communication - you will be forced to report to ebay and paypal. But be nice. :) Always works for me. Failing all that, contact some of the people hes dealt with before and ask if they know of any way you coud contact him, they might say 'yeah it takes him a while but dont worry he'll send it out, just keep harrassing him...' peace of mind gathered at least.

u33db
28-10-2007, 17:38
Paid for it on tuesday and emailed thursday to check he'd been able to send...no response so tried calling and got no answer. Funny thing was he rung back then hung up without me being able to speak so i've left him a text.

We'll see what happens but you may be right, i think an email to ebay could be the next step...

titcharoony
28-10-2007, 18:57
yup, perhaps. how longs he been registered with ebay? if its a long time, then im sure youve nothing to worry about. but since tuesday isnt that long.. just give him some time and see what happens, remember be nice lol

u33db
31-10-2007, 12:33
Update...got a reply after mentioning contacting ebay!

Apparently its on route...will be taking time as he had to royal mail it due to courior costs.

Good news...i could be enjoying a cam'ed 1.4 rt lol

titcharoony
31-10-2007, 19:21
sweet. enjoy mon frere