PDA

View Full Version : New forum user ...Hello!

Maka@shakenbakeracing
25-10-2007, 13:02
Hello, i recently purchased nr 62 williams from a member off these boards.

i also own a dirty grey GTT. (which i might add is usually in the bad books for being so temporamental and having a mind of its own).

I am well impressed with the Williams, cannot believe how well it handles and how much confidence it gives you on corners of all kinds.
Cannot wait to give it some serious track action.

Planning a Ring route next year in march to test it out.

It really is a car that you would comment "believe the Hype".

If the pics have uploaded, thats my other half thrashing the williams up santapod strip, i think she managed a 16.8 1/4.

Thats me driving the 5, currently running like a bag of nails due to major electrical and ignition problems.

I have made a subscription using paypal, but somewhere its been lost in the system i think.

2 live
25-10-2007, 15:55
good to see another one actually being used mate. well done.....(altho the time is very high for the 1/4. u sure it hasnt got a 1.8 under the bonnet? ;) )

and welcome to the club.

Daz.
25-10-2007, 16:32
Welcome :D

16.8 - you sure theres not another car in the boot? :lol:

MAXIBOY
25-10-2007, 17:18
hello and welcome.

get it serviced and stripped.

should see 13/14,s with a few mods

Maka@shakenbakeracing
25-10-2007, 17:33
the r888s were in the boot
and the good lady was driving a little cautiously.

unfortunatly on the day we took it to pod, the 5 decided to throw its oil all over the windscreen (dipstick was loose) so i didnt get a go in the car.

dont worry it will get a decent result.
im hoping this sunday (28th) at shakespeare, depending on the wether forecast.

the gunner chip arrived this morning as well.

but ill get that sorted after

wavy
25-10-2007, 17:43
hello and welcome :)

FATBOY
25-10-2007, 18:10
drop northy a pm regarding your membership. he will have a record of it.

and welcome to the site fella :D

cliolord
25-10-2007, 18:37
Welcome dude, Nice choice of cars :P I want to get going round the Ring too. I think a Williamsclio Trip to the Ring should be arranged!? There are quite a few track nutters on here thats for sure 8)

northy
25-10-2007, 19:24
i carnt remeber what times that car has done before down the 1/4mile but i know its a decent on from when i have seen it!

Its been in the club the last 3 owners now mate......mooseman, jan and the lad you bought ot off!