PDA

View Full Version : Massa's new Ferrari deal ends Alonso link

wavy
17-10-2007, 11:27
Ferrari have extended Felipe Massa's contract to the end of the 2010 season.

The announcement ends speculation that there is a place in the team for Fernando Alonso if he leaves McLaren at the end of the season.

haha hard luck alonso :lol:

Clio-Girl
17-10-2007, 12:12
ha ha im glad he didnt land on his feet after hes thrown all his toys out of the pram this year!!

bluenose
17-10-2007, 13:11
Alonso back to Renault! Bring it home son! :D

richy
17-10-2007, 18:59
renault will still be shit unless there really pull there finger out, talk about going backwards after the last 2 years! pmsl

as for alonso, cheating spanish rat! arccch phewww i spit on u! :lol:

Lunner
17-10-2007, 19:35
TBH you'd be pissed if you were in the same situation, i know i would.

World champ, move up to the big boys team, got a rookie partner and he wins the first few races, hes British in a British team, press makes a HUGE fuss, hes stealing your thunder, and it seems that the team is favoring him (whether they are or not), you've suddenly gone from world champ to taking a back seat with this guy, you get frustrated, trying to get more out of the car, which maybe doesn't completely suit your driving style

Daz.
17-10-2007, 21:05
Alonso rocks!

richy
18-10-2007, 19:30
Alonso rocks!

yup he does! rocks off the track into the barrier!

bluenose
19-10-2007, 00:06
Alonso rocks!

yup he does! rocks off the track into the barrier!

...and all the way to the world title :P

Andy P
19-10-2007, 18:00
Alonso is a good driver. Agree with Lunner here.

Hamilton has done a wicked job this year but is very smug about himself. He pissed a few people off when he called the backmarkers "monkeys" at the end of one of the races.

Cocky shit comes into F1 and rips the rest of them for having worse cars.

I think it brought him down a peg or two when he stuffed it a few weeks ago.

He still deserves to win the title, but he still comes across arrogant :lol:

Daz.
19-10-2007, 18:06
I don't think he deserves it - he's been in a play pen all year which has been adpated to suit him.

Yes he's fast - he's been spot on in qualifying and thats why he's done what he's done - got out in front and stayed there..

I've yet to see him doing anything 'great'

Lunner
19-10-2007, 18:28
Stick him in a Honda, and see what he does then.....

richy
19-10-2007, 18:52
if you put alonso if the honda he still wont be winning, yes it certainly helps that hamilton has got a good car but so has alonso and he has been beaten nearly all season by someone who is in his 1st season!

he's made a hatfull of mistakes this year and is 'suppose' to be more experienced, yes i agree hamilton has been smug about it at times but its alonso's own fault for the mistakes and getting arse on because a rookie is beating him! :lol:

for the first time in years we have the chance for a BRITISH champion(as we dont usualy win jack shit) and ppl would rather see a dirty spanish rat win! :?

and no i dont think alonso is shit, he is a good driver but quite clearly got mardy as lol

Lunner
19-10-2007, 19:02
if you put alonso if the honda he still wont be winning, yes it certainly helps that hamilton has got a good car but so has alonso and he has been beaten nearly all season by someone who is in his 1st season!

he's made a hatfull of mistakes this year and is 'suppose' to be more experienced, yes i agree hamilton has been smug about it at times but its alonso's own fault for the mistakes and getting arse on because a rookie is beating him! :lol:

for the first time in years we have the chance for a BRITISH champion(as we dont usualy win jack s**t) and ppl would rather see a dirty spanish rat win! :?

and no i dont think alonso is s**t, he is a good driver but quite clearly got mardy as lol

*cough* rugby *cough*

richy
19-10-2007, 19:08
thats about it of late, as i put we dont usually win jack shit!