PDA

View Full Version : GUNNER

matt_clio
17-10-2007, 00:30
need to talk to you i bought a chip from you off ebay over a week ago payed and still aint heard nothing i have emailed ya but nothing!

get back to me cheers matt!

drsmith1979
17-10-2007, 02:42
he's slow and a copper so may be on strange shifts, you will get it so dont worry 8)

VIPERONE
17-10-2007, 07:56
have you tried pming me? a week with the postal strikes ist long as the back log of mail is only just being shifted.. saying that my insurance docs have just arrived...

you should receive in the next few days. that goes for everybody who ordered off me. the lad who had the turbo chip has received his.
thank you.

Wobba
17-10-2007, 09:23
I got an old copy of EVO on Ebay 11 days ago with a Williams vs 172 review, its'still not arrived :(

The postal strike has caused chaos, plus our mail service here is shi*e.

VIPERONE
17-10-2007, 10:59
hey wobba, i got that evo..its a good review.. i also have one with strombas edition in.

Wobba
17-10-2007, 11:55
hey wobba, i got that evo..its a good review.. i also have one with strombas edition in.
Cool! I cant beilieve I missed that issue, I have most EVO mags since no.1. Which one is the Stromba one?

Daz.
17-10-2007, 16:47
I have EVERY issue car a first few releases of EVO - I'm a subscriber and it was supposed to come last week and hasn't :evil:

The willy's always making little appearances - in text especially - they always compare this and that to a williams..

The new stars sytem works well too - alot of the new gen clios dropped a star to 4 after a re-view - good old willy and 5 turbo maintain the 5 star ratings 8)

schakal
17-10-2007, 16:56
Cool! I cant beilieve I missed that issue, I have most EVO mags since no.1. Which one is the Stromba one?

stromba is the dodgy geezer that owns 0002

he is banned on here(for a perfectly good reason) :P :P edited by fatboy

i think it was his 0002 against the 197 or something
:roll:

Wobba
17-10-2007, 17:24
I have EVERY issue car a first few releases of EVO - I'm a subscriber and it was supposed to come last week and hasn't :evil:

The willy's always making little appearances - in text especially - they always compare this and that to a williams..

The new stars sytem works well too - alot of the new gen clios dropped a star to 4 after a re-view - good old willy and 5 turbo maintain the 5 star ratings 8)

Yea, they keep gettin the Willy mentioned...last issue was compared to M3 E30 which won the overrall BMW shootout :D

The Williams is a legend :P

matt_clio
17-10-2007, 17:27
have you tried pming me? a week with the postal strikes ist long as the back log of mail is only just being shifted.. saying that my insurance docs have just arrived...

you should receive in the next few days. that goes for everybody who ordered off me. the lad who had the turbo chip has received his.
thank you.

pm'd sorry for the hassle just couldnt find any posts from you or replys to others so had to start a thread to get your attention!

matt

titcharoony
17-10-2007, 18:38
the williams and r5 turbo are indeed legends. happy to have owned both. although for raw fun, i have to say the r5 takes it for me. :) i might well get that 172 vs williams edition of evo, my sisters got a 172..

2 live
17-10-2007, 19:59
[quote=.GUNNER.]hey wobba, i got that evo..its a good review.. i also have one with strombas edition in.

Stromba is the dodgy geezer [color=yellow]whose mother[color] owns 0002

he is banned on here(for a perfectly good reason) :P :P edited by fatboy

i think it was his 0002 against the 197 or something
:roll:[/quote

Tommo
18-10-2007, 12:03
Strombas 0002 was also used in Evo issue 95 best front driver of all time, it came 3rd overall iirc

Wobba
18-10-2007, 12:11
Strombas 0002 was also used in Evo issue 95 best front driver of all time, it came 3rd overall iirc

You can find most reviews from EVO on this very site!! HERE (http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23442)

2 live
18-10-2007, 12:58
its his mums...always has been.

i.e.

not his car.