PDA

View Full Version : Williams v 2 VTS's

big hp
03-06-2005, 18:10
I followed my mates Green VTS and his g/f's Red Vts back from FCS we went through Milton Keynes. Anyway for about 5 miles we went for it. MK consists of straights and roundabouts. 60 limits on the straights and big sweeping R/A's with the odd tight one thrown in.

Outcome..... Williams was faster out of the roundabouts every time, on the straights i'd pull 2/3 car lengths and thats how it'd stay. I was braking a lot later also as the car felt a lot more stable then my 16v ever was. I was cornering much faster then the VTS's even though there both lowered 50mm and i'm standard ride height.

That was my first real (and only) race in my williams and I was really impressed. Both VTS's have Full exhausts (decat and manifolds) Viper induction kits and are very quick. Where as mine has cat back and green element in standard airbox other than that standard.

I must admit I was reluctant to take up the bait at first as I thought i might get smoked, but i'm glad i did. Both my mate and his g/f were impressed with the performance of the williams. Makes me wanna put my decat on now and buy a manifold and then go compare again. :twisted:

Winston
03-06-2005, 18:26
Keep up the good work lol

Saxo's :roll:

Martin
03-06-2005, 22:15
Nice one...a bit of tuning does no harm...hehe

big hp
04-06-2005, 14:04
Thing is it starts off at manifold then 6 months later you've got cams the works. LOL

Better start saving :wink:

This time next year i'll be cammed up etc etc.

Jan
05-06-2005, 09:28
Nice 8)

would be good to compare our cars soon, as i think my car is ill and isn't pulling properly at the moment :(

KingStromba
05-06-2005, 10:36
Wheres skipp?

big hp
05-06-2005, 18:39
Wheres skipp?

Prob still trying to find a williams to lose too after smoking a 172 :wink:

skipp123
08-06-2005, 12:11
ha ha.... im still lingering people... MEET IN EAST ANGLIA PLEASE!!!!