PDA

View Full Version : S/S Tubing (Induction kits etc)

AndyFielder
09-10-2007, 11:31
Hello all.

I have finnally recieved my tubing.

Its 63mm Diameter. Should be sutable for relocating induction kits etc.

Once i get some money back i will be buying plate and making adaptors.

Im going to say £30 for an engine bay kit.

Will consist of one length to go across the bay and a coupling piece that you may need to attach a filter the elbow on the otherside if the bulkhead.

The engine bay length will be oversize as i have not got any money for my elbows yet. (I AM BROKE!)

Paypal + 4% for fees, cheques, cash or bank transfers are welcom all subject to me recieving the funds. I will work out postage costs for those that would like them posted.

Please get in touch.

If i get a couple of payments and can get elbows i will cut the lengths exactly for you.

Andy

alex_e3
09-10-2007, 20:01
Hi andy! Am a bit confused as to what exactly's included - would this be all piping from after the 45 degree bend off the TB, all the way up to the scuttle induction kit?

Cheers mate!

Al

AndyFielder
09-10-2007, 20:07
Yes, just the steel tubing.

Its Polished etc.

I have no money left to make adaptors as i have spent the cash on 6meters of this bloody tube!

alex_e3
09-10-2007, 20:12
Cool! Have you got a pic. of this tubing mate? & i'm just assuming i'd need silicone hose at the scuttle end for the induction kit to go on, and a bit from the throttle body yeah? The tubing is the correct diameter yeah?

Cheers mate,

Al

Lunner
09-10-2007, 20:15
Not being funny but what is the constant obsession with pictures from everyone on internet forums, surly you can visualise a piece of 63mm tubing?? Hes told you its polished so you know its a shiny bit of 63mm tubing, how is a pic gonna help.

*rant over*

AndyFielder
09-10-2007, 20:17
^THANK YOU! :D

AndyFielder
09-10-2007, 20:17
..tho i will take pics of it tomorrow.. will be hard to get it all in one shot tho, its 6meters long!

alex_e3
09-10-2007, 20:37
Chill! Things are easier to visualise in your engine bay when you can see a picture of them, ie the size of things especially. I'm sorry if that's upset you, but i might possibly want to buy off Andy, so i don't think it's too much to ask for a picture. If it is Andy, i apologise.

*my rant over!*

Andy, just got your PM mate. I'll have a look at some pics of scuttle induction kits, and get in the bay with a tape measure to see how much i'm likely to need. Would i be right i saying that the silicone tubing goes OVER the pipe, not under it yeah? I will DEFINITELY be interested in a nice adaptor plate for the right price!

Cheers all,

Al

AndyFielder
09-10-2007, 21:22
yeah the tube does go over...

Im thinking of doing a limited number of adapters at £35 each. I have goto make it worth the welders time.

Andy

rob-legend
09-06-2008, 23:46
this stuff still for sale matey?

AndyFielder
10-06-2008, 00:18
yes i do indeed!

how much will you be needing?

rob-legend
10-06-2008, 07:31
well the length for a scuttle kit :oops: so not too sure about length haha