PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know if you can buy these lil details?

titcharoony
04-10-2007, 14:00
i have a question for anyone. does anyone know if you can buy the little clips that the rear seat belts clip into? the housings? its nice to keep um tidy. Im after in particular the clips that insert into the housings in place of the belt itself.mine have snapped off and its bloody annoying. I imagine its even more annoying fitting the new ones if i can even get them

stevie_b
04-10-2007, 16:01
Not sure if they sell them new anymore but I must have a mint set of them somewhere from when I stripped the car. PM me if you are interested and I will try to find them and get some pics for you!

The Accomplice
05-10-2007, 11:30
And is Stevie can't find his, then I'm almost possitive I do :)

titcharoony
05-10-2007, 13:14
well he wants me to check if its actually possible to get um out first but he goes ripping his out. id hazard a guess that this is a fairly common ball ache. mine snapped just by sneezing.

Daz.
05-10-2007, 16:14
what are you actually on about?

The little stringy things in the rear seats? That clip into the seatbelt holder?

titcharoony
05-10-2007, 18:55
theyre the things that the seat belt bases clip into, holding them in place. theyre attached to the rear seats. I think theyre on a stretchy but of wire that is internal to the rear seats. Id have to take off the covers to see how easy they are to unhook. any wiser now daz?

Daz.
05-10-2007, 21:54
Got it - Got em 8)

Never seen ones that are bust to be honest! Mind you notice how nicer the back seats are usually than the fronts.. Wonder why that is? :lol:

They are indeed retractable 'doofers' not sure how easy it would be to solve them though - I'd imagine you'd have to seprate the seat from the rear plates and do it through the back and that is something I don't fancy doing! :lol:

titcharoony
05-10-2007, 23:18
i bet its easy lol. well i dunno. I THINK, the seat cushions them selves unclip around the top and sides, allowing u access from top. ill hava check tomorrow