PDA

View Full Version : Increased Fuel Duty

Lunner
01-10-2007, 19:26
One word........TOSSERS :roll:

big hp
01-10-2007, 19:43
****ing does me in.

2 more years then i'm out of this country. Fed up with the morons in control and the way hard working people get penilised.

Won't be long before our wages are paid directly to the state and we get "pocket money"

Australia looks favourable, crying out for english brickies too.

Lunner
01-10-2007, 19:56
Ditto mate, work in Middle east, 5 weeks on 1 week off, all tax free

Swervin_Mervin
01-10-2007, 19:58
Australia's not all that from what I hear. Just like here but warmer. I was quite taken with Portugal actually. Nice chilled people without a chip on their shoulder and they get on quite well with brits. Language is a fvcker to learn though. :lol:

big hp
01-10-2007, 20:11
No drinking in the middle east though Lunner :x

Lunner
01-10-2007, 20:28
:shock:

Might have to rethink that idea then lol

2 live
03-10-2007, 09:17
depends really. i went for a job out there a few years ago, the co. would supply accomodation, in a kind of hotel complex, built for the workers of said co. in which the drinking laws were british. so you could chill n have a beer pretty much any time you wanted there.

as for this country, wont be long before there are no british here at all, father in law moved out to oz bout 2 years ago now, absolutely loves it. living in cairns, hes just had his 1st oz house built, costs peanuts compared to over here, so looks like hel be staying a while. he has no intentions of coming back anyway now hes settled a bit there.

its looking good. but shipping the willy out there would cost a fair bit. he took his disco with him, cost him 8 grand. 2 willys shud be about the same lol.

Purple
03-10-2007, 09:52
Somebody better stay back in UK to send out clio parts.
If matbrown leaves, I selling my Williams :)

Just kidding, matbrown. You won't leave right?