PDA

View Full Version : valver still won't start

chop_suey83
30-09-2007, 15:32
i still havent been able to get my valver started!

the problem is that the fuel pump isn't working. the pump its self works as i tried it in another car, but it doesn't work in mine! i dont think its a relay as i swapped the ones in the engine bay about and it still didn't work ( very scientific i know!)

thought it might be the imobiliser so i turned the keys in the passenger footwell and next to the fuse box, would that have turned it off? please help as i really am stuck now as to what to try!

Clio_GTT
30-09-2007, 16:18
i still havent been able to get my valver started!

the problem is that the fuel pump isn't working. the pump its self works as i tried it in another car, but it doesn't work in mine! i dont think its a relay as i swapped the ones in the engine bay about and it still didn't work ( very scientific i know!)

thought it might be the imobiliser so i turned the keys in the passenger footwell and next to the fuse box, would that have turned it off? please help as i really am stuck now as to what to try!

YES, that cuts off the fuel pump, turn them back to where they were and start from there.

chop_suey83
01-10-2007, 06:37
right ok, well i've tried it with the keys turned on and off and it still doesnt work. its really starting to look like imobiliser problem. any ideas what to try next?

mike16valver
01-10-2007, 12:27
try a ph1 ECU, they don't have an immobilizer built in them...

that could fix the problem..

chop_suey83
01-10-2007, 17:00
mines a k reg so i would have thought it'd have a ph1 ecu already.
could try another ecu though