PDA

View Full Version : My old naples 16v is.......

big hp
02-06-2005, 18:02
Being thrashed to ****ing bits.

I sold it to a local lad and he drives it like a absolute idiot. I know i sold it but it upsets me to see a car i loved and spent loads on being treated like that.

I've had people say to me he thrashes it but saw it with my own eyes today. He come past me in a 40 zone, he must of been doing 80. He couldn't stop for a roundabout so flew round it. How he kept it on the road baffles me. He got it completely sideways. When i got to the gym a lad who was in the car was laughing and joking saying "that was a close call did you see Phil lose it" I told him he was a cock and so was Phil and if i'd of known he would drive it like that i'd never of sold it to him. He made a promise to look after it and is obviously not. Will end up like his RSi did, battered on every panel and a shagged engine by 90k.

Grrrrrrrrr

Rich
02-06-2005, 18:17
that's gay! told you to swap me the wheels forst as i bet they are curbed now :(

big hp
02-06-2005, 18:30
I told him if he wanted to get rid of the wheels to give me first refusal. He's supposedly ordered some 18's :roll: for it so i'll call him this weekend and offer him £100 for them. He has no idea of what there worth.

KingStromba
02-06-2005, 18:33
Lol, id have given you good price for them.

scotte666
02-06-2005, 18:34
big hp did u get the whels on ur valver refurb or u buy them like that?i need somewhere 2 do my wheels aaarrrghhhhh its pissing me off

big hp
02-06-2005, 18:59
Lol, id have given you good price for them.

I know Rob but they were a selling feature. If i'd of known then what I know now i'd of sold them to you.

big hp
02-06-2005, 19:00
big hp did u get the whels on ur valver refurb or u buy them like that?i need somewhere 2 do my wheels aaarrrghhhhh its pissing me off

I'm a engineer and did them myself. Got a lovely finish but wouldn't do another set. Rather pay someone. LOL