PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE

Anna
02-06-2005, 14:58
[ :( Not sure whether or not i'm allowed to do this on this web site, but i'm not sure where else to turn. I own a MK 1 Williams that is registered to myself, but my husband has always driven it. I am the second owner, from new, it has a full Renault service history, and only 66k miles on the clock as my husband did everything he could to keep the mileage as low as possible (even bought a third car). Unfortunately my husband left me and the two children at christmas 04 and the time has come to get rid of our blue friend (my second daughter,Cleo was even named after the car)!
But i have no idea what sort of price tag should go on it, can anyone help???????????????? Many thanks in anticipation! :( :(

northy
02-06-2005, 15:02
it depends on condition, originality and milage.

My brother bought a williams 2 on 41,000 miles for 4900 one month ago to give you a idea.

skipp123
02-06-2005, 15:07
if i were you privet message king stromba get him to give you a call and genrall chat and he should be able to put a rough price on it for you, if its been really well looked after no rusty archs, noisy power steering full main dealer history good service intervals id say any where from £4300^^^^ sorry to hear about christmas.

MikeTCB
02-06-2005, 15:10
I'm going to (finally) start looking for a Williams when I get back off hols in a few weeks - might be interested, depending on condition so post up where you put it for sale and I might check it out!

Andy
02-06-2005, 18:33
full service history which you can prove
body work no rust
in general good condition

then probs between £4000 and £4700

is it a 1 2 or a 3