PDA

View Full Version : Unlocked 8GB iphone.. brand new

drsmith1979
19-09-2007, 07:08
just wondering if anyone would be seriously interested in a brand new with warranty iphone?

i am currently in the states and bought myself one today, it is being unlocked by a friend of mine on saturday which will allow it to be used on any network with any sim. the only thing which will not work is the video voice messaging, but thats no big deal. (no 3g capability either, it is EDGE based)

This would be for a phone, in box, only taken out to delock with all other accessories from the shop.

It is NOT a refurbished model that are doing the rounds on ebay but brand new from an Apple store. These are currently selling for around 500GBP unlocked (software, no hardware is tampered with).

If anyone is genuinely interested i can buy one and bring it home with me in november or post it at their risk and customs expense etc...

let me know, i would be looking at figures around 450GBP to make it worth my while. cheaper than the price for a pay as you go one here in he uk and you have no contract etc.... besides we all know they are going to sell out! lol

just a thought, let me know via pm.

drsmith1979
19-09-2007, 07:15
I will also be selling my 1month old ipod nano (3rd gen) in mint condition, boxed and wiped of songs as a consequence. this will be for sale for 60GBP for a quick sale.

i will also be selling my Nokia N73 with 1gb expansion memory. i had the phone fully refurbed before my trip here to the usa so it had brand new covers and i had them change the joystick circuit board and microswitch so its as new. just has 2 small marks on the top shoulders of the phone as they dont change these when doing the full screen and facia. would be open to offers on this (100GBP+), it is also boxed with all accessories.