PDA

View Full Version : Cheap courior recomendations please

u33db
14-09-2007, 20:47
As above i need a courior that will do a pickup for me and dleiver to my house....wheels so loose items.

What does everyone recommend?

Theres dhl deals listed on ebay but am a bit unsure as the sellers don't seem to have any real connection to dhl.

Opinions

MAXIBOY
14-09-2007, 21:14
been using some of these. they bulk bay from dhl and sell on. they seem ok. check on insurance though.

FATBOY
14-09-2007, 21:16
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Payperdrop

Winston
14-09-2007, 21:17
DHL suck ...avoid at all costs

They have snapped a pully from a head, buckled some OZ F1's and wreaked a radiator.... all items packed well.... They have not picking items up and lost others.

We are also looking for a new courior (thread hi jack)

Robb
14-09-2007, 22:32
Parcel force banged up my new tailgate! I work at city link and tbh i think the more larger stuff are very safe at our one atleast. There are the odd careless workers which you get everywhere but usually the larger stuff gets put on lose.

summeh
15-09-2007, 03:02
www.interparcel.com used them many times can recommend um very good. They let you pick from a number of the main couriers, and buy in bulk so get very good rates. Better than you'd get going direct.

Another one is www.parcel2go.co.uk I think, not used them though.

summeh
15-09-2007, 03:13
just been on the parcel2go website, hitwise top 10 previously, should be good.

u33db
15-09-2007, 10:07
www.interparcel.com used them many times can recommend um very good. They let you pick from a number of the main couriers, and buy in bulk so get very good rates. Better than you'd get going direct.

Another one is www.parcel2go.co.uk I think, not used them though.

Have gone for the interparcel one which seems to have ended up as dhl...easy site to use so will keep fingers x'd for the transit time.

Cheers!

GT-Facer
15-09-2007, 19:59
I've used parcel2go a few times, had no problems at all with them, and they've always been very quick (i've send stuff and had it collected, mostly wheels!)
Think they use DHL a lot of the time though.....