PDA

View Full Version : What a day already!

Daz.
11-09-2007, 11:03
Was violently ill last night with toothache that came from nowhere - got 2 hours kip at best - rang in sick at work and went to the dentist who said I had one of the most severe abcesses (sp?) he's seen in ages - much drillage later and injections he gave me some tablets to take till I go back and have a proper filling..

On my way to the chemist and noticed the police following me - checked my speed etc.. everythings ok!

They followed me all the way to the chemist where I was getting my tablets from and proceeded to jump out and do a full run down on the willy asking if I had returned here for a reason????!!

I was like eh?

Turns out a CSO had seen a williams parked in the exact parking space I was in an they wanted to talk to the owner for some dodgy reason and thought it was me returning!

The CSO actually walked past and joined in - they all thought I was on something cus my mouth was numb and I was dribbling like Pele lol :lol:

Then the copper asked why my car was only 3 doors and not 5 as stated on the DVLA computer - I said that this is a mistake on their behalf and all the willys i've seen are 5 door on the DVLA database and he looked at me like AS IF the DVLA get it wrong - The CSO was a cool guy though who knew they were quite rare and put him straight - thats the reason he checked the car on the radio as its a very very wierd coincedence!

So the question is who is the naughty boy with the willy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allan
11-09-2007, 11:09
are you allowed to drive after having a tooth done ?

never had one done so dont know...

The Accomplice
11-09-2007, 11:36
I got one too matey! what tablets you on...Ethromycin ethyl-ya-da-ya-da? lol got to go back in nov for 3 x 1/2 hr sessions :(

Daz.
11-09-2007, 11:45
Amoxicillin - 6 tablets a day :shock:

drsmith1979
11-09-2007, 17:40
of course you can drive, but it all depends on whether you received any general anesthetic. here in the USA they prescribe Vicodin which really turn you into a zombie! had to have 2 days off work when on those bad boys as you turn into veg!

sounds like you have a double life Daz, moonlighting as the local drug dealer in the evenings and mooching about as a good to do guy during the day haha

madman1981
12-09-2007, 17:15
ive had the same thing happen to me, most painfull thing ive ever felt, ive got some nice Titanium rods in my tooth now holding it all together ;)