PDA

View Full Version : Possible new paint scheme for next year

slippy
06-09-2007, 20:04
Think a white sunstrip might look better just waiting for my mate to tweel in Photoshop, thoughts ?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/captainfunbags/BNSClio_03.jpg

[/img]

Daz.
06-09-2007, 20:11
yep quite like it? paint over the rub strip on the front though it clashes with the blue/white for me

slippy
06-09-2007, 20:14
Aye all white could be the way forward or all blue and just white accents like the mirrors rub strip, sun strip etc

Daz.
06-09-2007, 20:14
oh I want to see LOTS of stickers! :lol:

Daz.
06-09-2007, 20:15
Hmm actually I think its the grille thats wrong - make that blue and possibly leave the rubstrip?

And yeh a white sunstrip would work much better

slippy
06-09-2007, 20:21
Blue grill, I'll try it :)

Daz.
06-09-2007, 20:27
Yep I like it now lol - I stand by blue grille and white stripe 8)

Daz.
06-09-2007, 20:30
Oh and i'm assuming thats shameless advertising? :lol:

slippy
06-09-2007, 20:48
Just in the throws of trying to convince our MD that giving me money to fund my hobby is a good idea :wink:

northy
07-09-2007, 08:26
i like it....i would bring some white into the blue though....mabe a white roof fading down into the blue as it goes down the windows ?

slippy
07-09-2007, 09:17
i like it....i would bring some white into the blue though....mabe a white roof fading down into the blue as it goes down the windows ?

Could be a shout, Wish I was a bit more handy with Photoshop think my mate is getting sick of me :lol:

Zollo
07-09-2007, 10:22
No fading! So eighties! :wink:

How about trying all blue with white front lower lip spoiler, sills, rear spoiler, mirrors, roof (in between the gutters) and wheels.

slippy
07-09-2007, 10:25
No fading! So eighties! :wink:

How about trying all blue with white front lower lip spoiler, sills, rear spoiler, mirrors, roof (in between the gutters) and wheels.

I like the sound of that do we have any photoshop smart arses on here ?

slippy
07-09-2007, 14:28
With White sunstrip 8)

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o60/captainfunbags/BNSClio_04.jpg

Daz.
07-09-2007, 15:30
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Daz0rz/BNSClioDazStylie_04.jpg

Lol how rubbish am I :lol:

Daz.
07-09-2007, 15:31
You doing a left hand drive conversion too by the way? :o :wink:

Scougar
07-09-2007, 15:32
As original. Car looks too top heavy with white sunstrip, and black wheels... no. White wheels look much nicer on that car (IMHO).

Matthew

Daz.
07-09-2007, 17:54
Doubt the sunstrip will be that big though - tis quite oversized on the 'shop.

cliorod
07-09-2007, 18:20
Slippy ( Mike)
Do not forget the good old MSA will want a lovely wedge of your hard earned cash :twisted: :shock: :twisted: for an advertising permit :twisted: :twisted: ,on the rallies you are likely to do,for the coverage of your company~~ some scrutiners will allow you to run but you have to mask it all up :oops: :cry: :oops:
If you read the blue book ~~ it also tells you just how much and where you can put on your car,~~~~ unfortunately those are the rules we have to play by ~~~ :cry: :cry:
If it is your own company,I think you might be okay with an entrants licence,without either of these ~~ OFFICIALLY :roll: :roll: you are not allowed to appear on the entry lists :shock: :shock:
Money making or what ??? :o :o Ok for the likes of FORD,SUBARU & all the others with the huge budgets :shock: :shock: ,but the small clubman ~~ stills pay the same :twisted: :twisted:

slippy
08-09-2007, 10:38
Slippy ( Mike)
Do not forget the good old MSA will want a lovely wedge of your hard earned cash :twisted: :shock: :twisted: for an advertising permit :twisted: :twisted: ,on the rallies you are likely to do,for the coverage of your company~~ some scrutiners will allow you to run but you have to mask it all up :oops: :cry: :oops:
If you read the blue book ~~ it also tells you just how much and where you can put on your car,~~~~ unfortunately those are the rules we have to play by ~~~ :cry: :cry:
If it is your own company,I think you might be okay with an entrants licence,without either of these ~~ OFFICIALLY :roll: :roll: you are not allowed to appear on the entry lists :shock: :shock:
Money making or what ??? :o :o Ok for the likes of FORD,SUBARU & all the others with the huge budgets :shock: :shock: ,but the small clubman ~~ stills pay the same :twisted: :twisted:

FFS they don't miss a fooking trick do they, where in the joyus publication that is the blue book can I read up on this money making scam.

Yours suitably cheesed off Slippy (Mike) :evil:

MAXIBOY
08-09-2007, 10:43
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/immagine_264.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/immagine_207.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/123maxiboy/immagine_225.jpg

i like the above blue/white

slippy
08-09-2007, 10:45
Good excuse to get some pics of you car 8)

What do you pay for an advertising permit :?

MAXIBOY
08-09-2007, 10:48
not mine one i found on the web but thinking of changing mine to some thing similar.

mines a road going motor and i have no sponsorship on mine. had to buy it all myself.

slippy
08-09-2007, 11:06
Just been reading said 'book' section E 2.23 and it states that:

"During the period of validity of an event permit there are no restrictons on advertising on vechicles in the UK"

And then goes on to say along as the adverts are not ofensive, impeed drivers vision, be tobacco related and don't intefere with the identification of competition numbers

So odoes that mean that the event permit is provided by the organisers or does the competitor have to apply for and pay for a 'permit'

slippy
08-09-2007, 13:01
Spoke to a 'rally man' and he says

You used to have to have your own advert permit for stage rallies, but they removed requirement so you don't need a permit at all now, anything is ok as long as its not rude or misleading. If you want sponsor name on entry list you will need entrants licence, but thats it, stick as many ads as you like, the organisers will just have their requiremnts in the regs as to the space they want on your car, and they do get grumpy, its usually just on the front doors.

northy
10-09-2007, 08:33
ace....get it stickered up !

slippy
10-09-2007, 09:48
Indeed

Wor lass describes my it as playing cars byt for real ans she's not far wrong 8)