PDA

View Full Version : Nice surprises on your car

Scougar
03-09-2007, 13:53
Just putting in the lights with no cracks to make my rear end look a little prettier on the valver. Whilst I was there, and fiddling with the sunroof motor (it's a novelty it actually works now, I have to use it lol).... I decided to take off the front door speaker grill as I was having an issue with the music occasionally cutting out. I thought it would be a loose connection. Turns out whoever put the speakers in, didn't even bother using any connectors, let alone any solder for nice transmission of sound. I will sort that in a few days hopefully, as they were so loose.

Anyway.. the nice point was that the front speakers turned out to be Kenwood KFC-P502 speakers. I was pretty pleased really as it means i'll only have to update the rear JVC units (factory standard?).

Too date so far on this car it means I have unknowingly purchased a clio with:
Decent front speakers / Braided brake lines / Magnex exhaust system / Clear side indicators.

I have not even had a look at the brake system or suspension so far... so here's hoping lol (I need a breaker bar as they are practically glued on :( )

Some nice little touches, shame the rest of the car didn't have the right maintenance on it as it deserved.

Anyway.. it made my day to see shiny new lights and nice speakers :)

Matthew

Daz.
03-09-2007, 19:14
Double check theres not a turbo under there somewhere :D :wink:

Scougar
03-09-2007, 20:42
lol, no such luck. Be lucky to get a fag paper in the clio engine bay, surprised you guys shoe horn in turbo's :D

Matthew