PDA

View Full Version : FCS pictures and a THANK YOU to williamsclio members

northy
31-05-2005, 10:50
Guys....just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who took pictures for the site.

I will be creating a new section on the home page this week so i can upload everyones pictures they have taken.

Please bear with me and if possible can you keep the links active untill i have taken a copy.

One again - thank you to all of the 35 cars who turned up for this event and made the effort to come along to the show. Hope i managed to speak to everyone - but it was so hectic on sunday getting the markee, banner, flyers handed out.....even before i started taking membership and sticker money.

A special shouts go out to -

dannyt for helping with the banner (and i still have all my fingures after i let him loose with my hammer)
gaztwo for cleaning my exhaust when i was too busy, and for organsinging the convoys
Kingstromba for his convoy meeting point suggestion and map
Rachel for helping to fitt the club stickers to members cars
J3ned, Jordi & 2live for helping me with the markee
wez for his efforts with the wheel quiz
snake lady and NickFR for there very generous club donation.
MattBrown and Mark richspeed for bringing performance bits and to provide support.

Without you guys I wouldnt of had a williamsclio stand, and i really want to thank everyone again for there efforts. Plus the sight of all those Mk1 clios all polished up was a sight to behold.

ROLL ON FCS 2006 !

Mark_Ritchspeed
31-05-2005, 11:03
I think the thanks should go to you guys who organised the whole thing for us. Without you there would never have been a Williams Clio club in the first place and we probably wouldnt have gone to FCS.

:D

KingStromba
31-05-2005, 11:04
Yeah well done Northy et al, and fatboy for founding the club.

northy
31-05-2005, 11:05
Thanks Mark.

Hope you didnt get hassled too much throught the day !

FATBOY
31-05-2005, 11:11
full credit goes to northy for the organisation of the stand etc etc! sorry i wasnt quiet myself! i was coming down with flu,sunburnt and what with everything happening at the moment!

Mark_Ritchspeed
31-05-2005, 11:17
Nope, no hassle. Its good to get involved with these type of events and a good opportunity to mix business and pleasure.

KingStromba
31-05-2005, 11:20
Haha, Mark has the Williamsclio test mule car :D

All product come rigorously tested to destruction

summeh
31-05-2005, 11:27
big thanks to northy for organising this... also to fatboy for founding the club... i had an awesome time and it was great to finally put some faces to the forum names.

also to wez i think it was? for doing some reverse donuts in the middle, made me fall over laughing when a big tuft of grass went flying over towards mark and co.

also who was L113 *** ???

Swervin_Mervin
31-05-2005, 11:30
Another big thanks to Northy and Fatboy. It was a top day out, met a few new faces, missed quite a lot of other new faces!

Irish Nut
31-05-2005, 11:38
Another thanks to Northy & Fatboy, without you guys, it would not have been possible.

Martin
31-05-2005, 11:46
Nice one Northy and co. a very good first national meet! Next time we need to get on track though!

J o n
31-05-2005, 11:50
also thanks to Gaz and the rest of em for flying past us without waiting and giving me the excuse to break the speed limit in spectacular style! :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
31-05-2005, 11:52
Oh yeah. Forgot about that Jesus! :P

Think my passengers were getting a little worried when I informed them I was going to have to vmax 4th to catch up with that lot! :twisted:

KingStromba
31-05-2005, 11:52
Next year we need all the cars on track, just to do a formation lap or 10 so everyone can see 30 Williams' and behold the site.

Imaging us driving slowly round nose to tail. Funny as fook, with the banana in the middle.

Tommo
31-05-2005, 11:58
Thanks to Northy and Fatboy for all the hard work on the website and organising the WC stand at the show, it was such an amazing sight seeing all those gleaming Williams & Valvers lined up! Sorry I didn't meet either of you, could see Northy was very busy setting everything up, and don't remember seeing Fatboy?? I'm sure we'll catch up at future meets.....

PS what ever happened to Nicky (original site designer) does he still visit the forum??

MikeTCB
31-05-2005, 12:03
Yeah, thanks for setting it up fellas and for a few bits of advice when looking for a car - am starting the search soon. Was a quality day and was nice to feel welcome, cheers Northy.

Have got a couple of pics - am putting them up sometime this week.

big hp
31-05-2005, 12:06
Thanks to all involved. Great day out!!!

Onwards and upwards though, next year i want to see 35 williams on the stand. :twisted:

FATBOY
31-05-2005, 12:17
tommo! nicky very rarely comes on if ever! but he is still knocking about on CS tho! soz we never met mate! whereabouts on the stand were you parked????

big hp
31-05-2005, 12:33
Tommo was next to me FATBOY (on my left)

big hp
31-05-2005, 12:35
I think anyway! Painted carbon bonet with pins.

northy
31-05-2005, 12:58
sorry if i was a little busy lads....its unreal the amount of people who would stop me and ask questions about the club and buy stickers.

For next year i need a club shirt with my name on so people can find me.

Thanks for all your feed back guys....makes it all worth while now i know my members have had a good time.

Still buzzing that we had 35 cars on stand. Next year i will make sure we beat that and have a better layed out space. Thing we should do a bumper to bumper layout with a walkway through the middle.

AND I WANT PEOPLE TO USE THE CLUB MARKEE NEXT TIME !!! all that effort to but one from the 24hour ASDA on the morning of the show !

J o n
31-05-2005, 12:59
next year at FCS we'll have a game of monopoly in the tent thingy then Trev... i'm being the car tho! ;)

KingStromba
31-05-2005, 13:01
And organise a parade lap of the track for all the cars.

50 sets of speedlines you MOFO's, check it out.

Winston
31-05-2005, 13:03
Excellent work every one....The stand looked the nuts

Martin
31-05-2005, 13:03
pah parade lap! Av it past 5.5k Stromba! :twisted:

big hp
31-05-2005, 13:08
We could maybe look into some club t-shirts with website and forum names on.

Also some stickers on the cars showing forum names would of been cool.

I could look into polo shirts if you like Northy. A guy i work with does them for the uk-mkiv's forum. Could use his contacts and get some prices.

Tommo
31-05-2005, 13:19

Yup that was me mate, right in the far corner, didn't realise that was you hp don't think we introduced ourselves, wasn't around my car much, spent a lot of time wandering around the different stands! Was your car the one with all the Hill Power engine mods? Looked mint mate, put mine to shame..... :)

I thought the AX boys had a good idea with the plaques by each car explaining a bit about the owner and the car, engine mods etc. could be an idea for next year??

J o n
31-05-2005, 13:26
We could maybe look into some club t-shirts with website and forum names on.

Also some stickers on the cars showing forum names would of been cool.

I could look into polo shirts if you like Northy. A guy i work with does them for the uk-mkiv's forum. Could use his contacts and get some prices.

hmm... sounds a bit geeky... yep, i'll have one in white and one in black please! 449 blue as well if they do it ;)

Swervin_Mervin
31-05-2005, 13:40
I reckon just 449 blue t-shirts with our screenname's on, or window stickers like the CS bods.

J o n
31-05-2005, 13:42
and a yellow one for Martin ;)

I reckon pale blue like the club banner would be better, then the club logo, our name and Williams in gold stitching 8)

WeZ01y
31-05-2005, 13:53
big thanks to northy for organising this... also to fatboy for founding the club... i had an awesome time and it was great to finally put some faces to the forum names.

also to wez i think it was? for doing some reverse donuts in the middle, made me fall over laughing when a big tuft of grass went flying over towards mark and co.

also who was L113 *** ???

PMSL!!!!!
Yea was me with the reverse donut! Did i get someone with the mud? OOOOPS sorry if i splattered you. Had to be done with all that free space in the middle :D

snakeylady
31-05-2005, 15:28
thanks Northy and Paul for a brilliant day out - without all yur hard work it probably wouldn't have happened- rollon 2006!!! :lol:

2 live
31-05-2005, 17:41
yeah nice 1 northy...was a fantastic turnout from evryone..altho i dont think i managed to speak to evryone

still we now know how we can improve on the next show hehe....donny next year anyone??

how bout puttin em in no.d order, or quickest to front hehe

richy
31-05-2005, 19:19
yeah big thanks to u guys for sorting it all, next year hopefully will be more cars (ie mine lol) :)

big hp
31-05-2005, 19:19

Yup that was me mate, right in the far corner, didn't realise that was you hp don't think we introduced ourselves, wasn't around my car much, spent a lot of time wandering around the different stands! Was your car the one with all the Hill Power engine mods? Looked mint mate, put mine to shame..... :)

I thought the AX boys had a good idea with the plaques by each car explaining a bit about the owner and the car, engine mods etc. could be an idea for next year??

No that wasn't mine, i was right next to you C20 WMS.

I spent most of the day with a few mates wandering round and watching the track action. Will try to make more of a effort next time. :oops:

BRUN
31-05-2005, 20:42
yup thanks to everyone who had a part in organising this, loved it

ill be there next year too

Smokey McPot
31-05-2005, 21:44
Was a pleasure bringing 123 even though i was a bit late on 4 hours sleep :D

Nice to meet all the people i met :)

Steve a
31-05-2005, 21:46
Cheers for all involved great day!

dannyt
31-05-2005, 22:31
WHAT A DAY AND WHAT A LAUGH!

Was great to see everyone together, to meet some new and old faces!

Looking forward to the next meet when northy might not be so lucky with his fingers!!! :twisted:

Tom Cruise!