PDA

View Full Version : 32K Naples Valver £1,200

mikeymikewakey
09-08-2007, 11:09
Hi Guys,

Ive made my final decision regarding my car. My parents have been breathing down my neck to get rid of it too.

Here's the score:

For £1,200 - you get a complete shell with all interior intact. A seperated F7P (head and block seperated) but with all internals already in place thats covered only 32,000 miles. All it requires are some head bolts and a head gasket and it putting back in the engine bay. There is no gearbox inculded.
All the external components like starter motor, alternator, all come with the car.

You also get a megane F7R bottom end with this which I bought from the reliable breakers known as CIT-REN. The engine is in good ocndition and has all the components removed ready for a rebuild (requires new shells and bearing etc).

You also get a set of white lightweight competition alloys with goodyear gsd3's all round that have hardly been used.

THE BODYWORK IS IMMACULATE AND HAS NO RUST!!

This would make a good project for someone and for the money I ask for, youre getting a hell of alot. ITS PRETTY MUCH A JIGSAW (A CASE OF PUTTING THINGS BACK TOGETHER - I HAVE BAGGED MANY NUTS AND BOLTS SEPERATE TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE)

I just simply havent got the required time to finish the task.

The new owner wont be disappointed. The vehicle is SORN (so untaxed) however its MOT lasts till March 08.

Any questions, either PM me or call me on 07841029869.

N.B, THE CAR WILL NEED TO BE MOVED ON A TRAILER.

MIKE