PDA

View Full Version : Naples Valver

mikeymikewakey
31-07-2007, 22:16
Im selling the shell from my 32K Naples valver - the engine is available as well (without gearbox).

There is also a dismantled 2.0 megane bottom end available as well.

To my dsiappointment, Ive had to cancel the project because of a change of circumstances and getting a company car and Im wanting a quick sale to get rid.

The car comes with everything that it needs to run, just needs putting back togther, or would make a good project for someone.

Im awaiting offers on it for all the items as a whole or alternatively offers on items as seperate.

The engines can go seperate and the car itself seperate but I will not be breaking the car itself!

I also have a set of Competition Alloy wheels which you will have seen in previous posts with almostne tyres. I want £400 for the alloys with the tyres.

Any questions, please ring me on 01977 619858 as i lost my mobile at global gathering. Otherwise PM me.

Thanks

Mike

les3002
04-08-2007, 19:32
how much for the shell mate?

mikeymikewakey
04-08-2007, 19:35
Well its more than the shell, its the shell including full interior. The shell is completely rust free. All it needs is an engine with putting in it and a set of wheels adding. I want £1,000 for it.

Mike

Daz.
04-08-2007, 21:30
I know you want rid quick fella but after seeing that shell I'd stick any engine I could find in quick and sell the complete car for much more £££